+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

raptor118

Dec 27, 2020
any tips or apps for citizenship test preparation ? Do I need to read every line in the document ? the history years are so confusing and I keep forgetting?

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it’s waiting game and so many people have been waiting..
But It’s one year gone and I completed my test and submitted the passport pages two months back…nothing completed except the test and background, don’t know when I will get oath or will there be any interview? no update…so frustrating

Reactions: MoreTokens123

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
But It’s one year gone and I completed my test and submitted the passport pages two months back…nothing completed except the test and background, don’t know when I will get oath or will there be any interview? no update…so frustrating
Atleast you had your pp request. I have done the test in July and still nothing after that. Hopefully we all have the oath date by December :)

Reactions: Rehan123

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Discover Canada is the main resource. Read the entire book at least once.

In addition to that, prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

great_desert

May 17, 2021
Well, there is a delay in your application for sure. There are several applicants with the same complaint in Ottawa thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ottawa-applications.702017/

You can try calling them but from what I know, they're not taking calls for status inquiries because they want to prioritize the crisis in Afghanistan. However, the situation might have changed now.
Thanks!
I did send them an email, I hope they would consider it.
Ottawa is the worst center is processing..

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Is the test provincial specific? I somehow come under the impression after looking at some online quiz practice that it is provincial specific.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Is the test provincial specific? I somehow come under the impression after looking at some online quiz practice that it is provincial specific.
The general notion is that the test isn't province specific. I saw several reports on the forum about this topic and I personally did not see any province specific questions on my test.

Reactions: Rehan123

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Be thankful.
in my case, I only had AOR and in process in March 9, nothing has change since then.

its been more than year.

• Sad
Reactions: syphix and MaryC