Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
ROFL!

I have seen a few cases where the CT is In Progress for a while after the test before it is set to Completed. Not sure why this is the case. Its been 10 days since you passed the test. Put in a webform asking if your test results were validated. A LOT of cases I've seen lately - This update happens within 1 - 2 days.

Questions : Did you see any popups during the test that said other tabs were open? Were the picture quality of your ID and your face clear?
There were no popups. And the picture quality was as good as my wife, because we gave the test from same laptop (same webcam), same desk, same time of the day (to ensure same lighting in the room).
I'll wait for another 2-3 days and then would raise a query in webform.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

popek90

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey all, just letting you know that I've received my test invite with the window between June 11 and July 1.
I updated my data in the spreadsheet, not sure why it's not updating the sorting. I see that people with the invite show at the top of the column, I tried moving my row up, but it's locked.

Glad to see that things are moving forward, I thought we'll all wait for quite some time before the tests will start rolling, so good to see that's it's already started.
Now, time to do some learning ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey all, just letting you know that I've received my test invite with the window between June 11 and July 1.
I updated my data in the spreadsheet, not sure why it's not updating the sorting. I see that people with the invite show at the top of the column, I tried moving my row up, but it's locked.

Glad to see that things are moving forward, I thought we'll all wait for quite some time before the tests will start rolling, so good to see that's it's already started.
Now, time to do some learning ;)
I've sorted the spreadsheet!

Please post an update once you take the test and please be sure to keep us posted on all updates on your application going forward.

Thank you!

@popek90 =>

Prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests in addition to the Discover Canada book.

Good luck.

Reactions: popek90

Moonyflower

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Updated the spreadsheet!

Very likely, yes - Your LVO might be Niagara falls.

Did you request urgent processing by any chance? Your application was processed sooner than most.
No i didn't, but some people were processed really fast on other months. i dont know if its related to the city or what.
of course the people who applied online got their citizenship already despite them sending applications in December.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
There were no popups. And the picture quality was as good as my wife, because we gave the test from same laptop (same webcam), same desk, same time of the day (to ensure same lighting in the room).
I'll wait for another 2-3 days and then would raise a query in webform.
I have same issue , completed test on June 4th and still no update on tracker , i contacted few members of the forum who are processed in same office (Halifax) and looks like it is taking around 2 weeks from that office . With how IRCC performed in sending AOR's i am not surprised with mismanagement

Reactions: jkcanada

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
I have same issue , completed test on June 4th and still no update on tracker , i contacted few members of the forum who are processed in same office (Halifax) and looks like it is taking around 2 weeks from that office . With how IRCC performed in sending AOR's i am not surprised with mismanagement
Ohk. But my local office is mississauga.

Reactions: snowy2015