+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Nothing
I recently received a ghost update on 26/7/2021. FSW-Outland, AOR-September 2020- After the update, "the medical passed on October 30, 2020" message disappeared. Can anyone please reply whether they are going to ask for remedical or will they extend the medical? Also remedical will be for all dependents or only for primary applicant?
Nothing will be requested at the moment mine is in same position from abt 6 months...

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
Hello,

My AOR is from Sep 2020. It's FSW-Outland since we were in USA at that time. Since then we have moved to Canada on a work permit and are working here since beginning of this year. I was hoping we would get our PR by now and I won't have to figure this part out. Multiple GCMS notes have basically concluded that our applications have not been touched much since Nov 2020 when medical was passed and eligibility was recommended passed. We are originally from India and our parents are still there. We have not travelled to India for last 2.5 years (our trip got cancelled last year due to Covid) and we haven't planned any since then. Now, we are thinking to go to India later this year (say in Nov) for 2 months. Some of this would be vacation and other we'll be just working from there since we anyways work remotely for our teams in USA. Now, I think there are some interesting intersections with our PR application which I'm hoping someone can help me understand:

a) Scenario 1: If we get our PR approved say in October and we get e-CoPR, does this mean that we can't travel outside of Canada until we get PR card since our visa/work permit would be immediately cancelled and it would take time to get PR card? How long this wait can be?
b) Scenario 2: If we are in India say in Nov and then we get e-CoPR email, do we just get stuck in India since our visa is cancelled immediately and we don't have PR card yet? How do we get PR card then? Would those be shipped to India? How long can it take?

I guess I'll have more questions once someone helps with those questions. I'm sorry if these questions are very basic but as I'm planning my trip to India, I want to understand all the possible scenarios.

@legalfalcon , you have been very helpful on these threads? Can I ask for your attention and help here for these queries?
Can someone please provide some guidance on the above queries? This will help me decide how/if I can plan a trip back home while in this limbo state of PR application?

JL0530

Jun 23, 2021
I recently received a request letter on my CIC portal asking for a letter to confirm if me and my spouse are currently in Canada. The letter literally mentioned to provide if we are currently in Canada in one liner like this:

(my name) - YES/NO
(My spouse’s name) - YES/NO
and nothing else. They gave us 7 days to Upload this info and we uploaded the letter right away. Now, in this forum I have mostly seen applicants either getting a call or an email from IRCC to confirm their status in Canada and receiving the CoPR shortly after but in my case it was an ADR.

Does anyone have any experience of receiving a similar ADR for confirming if they are in Canada? If So, how long did it take to receive the CoPR after this?
I got same letter on May 30,and confirmation portal email on June 10. I am still waiting for the credential email since then,almost two months.

Diksha1512

Nov 20, 2019
I recently received a ghost update on 26/7/2021. FSW-Outland, AOR-September 2020- After the update, "the medical passed on October 30, 2020" message disappeared. Can anyone please reply whether they are going to ask for remedical or will they extend the medical? Also remedical will be for all dependents or only for primary applicant?
Hi ,
Can you confirm in which country are you in ? US ?
Thanks

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I got my GcMS notes today. Can someone help me out to find the office where my file is being processed.. There are 3 secondary offices coming on page-2 & 3.
S. office -1
Operation support centre (Primary - N)
S. Office -2
CPC Ottawa (Primary - Y)
S. Office -3
CPC Edmonton (Primary - N)
Updated date on all these offices is 14/06/21. Does that mean that my file is in process or is it only lying somewhere in FSW pileup

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
congrats, youre at the end of the road. yes, some ppl get a call or an email, but others get the ADR, which is essentially equal to the email. copr takes anywhere from 1 day to30 or more. but rest assured, you made it to the end. again, congrats.
Thanks buddy but TBH, I don’t want to have my hopes high as yet. Read many cases of IRCC completely ghosting the applicants even after sending the portal email. So, until we see the eCoPR coming in, it’s a struggle. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best for all 2020 applicants stuck in limbo!

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
I got same letter on May 30,and confirmation portal email on June 10. I am still waiting for the credential email since then,almost two months.
That’s a long wait buddy!! I pray that you get an update super soon! Bdw, did you try replying to the same email and resending? I read in this forum many applicants doing that and receiving the portal credentials shortly after. It seems like the entire process is manual and outdated and they can easily miss an email.

JL0530

Jun 23, 2021
That’s a long wait buddy!! I pray that you get an update super soon! Bdw, did you try replying to the same email and resending? I read in this forum many applicants doing that and receiving the portal credentials shortly after. It seems like the entire process is manual and outdated and they can easily miss an email.
ThanksI tried many ways except creating an account. My AOR is Sep 2020. Many people got their copr over a year through CEC.

Reactions: HelenBanana

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
ThanksI tried many ways except creating an account. My AOR is Sep 2020. Many people got their copr over a year through CEC.
Hey, Me too in the same scenario. AOR Sep 2020; received Portal e-mail on 15th June and replied the same day no update still.
I tried all possible ways to reach out to them (webform, replying to same e-mail multiple times, contacted customer care....) no use...
At least they can communicate the reason for the delay so will reduce our anxiety

#EEC

May 19, 2019
My parents who also applied PR under different category got email today for medical renewal and some documents, last communication by IRCC was January 21, So finally things have started moving,,,, little hope....

Reactions: neenufichu

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
My parents who also applied PR under different category got email today for medical renewal and some documents, last communication by IRCC was January 21, So finally things have started moving,,,, little hope....
That's definitely a good sign! When did your parents get there medicals done? How long were they were valid for initially?

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Same! I saw i received a ghost update and my medical record is dissappeared. While there was nothing udpated in the application page.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Same! I saw i received a ghost update and my medical record is dissappeared. While there was nothing udpated in the application page.
Has it been more than a year since you did your medicals? Trying to understand if it is an automatic update or some officer is reviewing your file again. Hopefully the latter!