+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations! I see you got the email about address update in April as well. Fingers crossed for we US residents. Has your profile been updated now?
Not yet. I sent in all my passport and photographs like they asked for. FedEx says delivered. Unsure how long they will take in the middle of the pandemic.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Need your advise please.
AOR SEPT 2020
FSW - O

I have received my GCMS today and it shows Eligibility as Passed. But I am unable to assess if it is recommended Passed by Agent or Officer. Could you advise where can I get the exact info on this in GCMS.
Thanks

See #4,004

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thanks for responding.
Also I found in the assessments, it is mentioned as Eligibility Status - Passed Candidate.

Could you also highlight what that status means

The entries in this section show the entries reflecting “Candidate Passed.” This should not be confused with the eligibility summary as passed. Here, “Candidate Passed” means that based on the inputs of an applicant in the profile, the application meets one of the programs under express entry making the applicant eligible to apply. However, to know where the eligibility is passed, see the notes in the last few pages and the summary assessment on page 2.

See https://bit.ly/37f0tHA

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Hi all. I am an EE BCPNP Inland applicant. I have had no update in my profile since October 29, 2020, when my biometrics & medicals were approved.

I received GCMS notes on June 11, and it appears the last update on my profile was in November last year with the recommendation of Ready to Finalize.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete
Office: Ottawa

I was just able to get through to IRCC on the phone and nothing of the above has changed since I received the notes in June. It's so disheartening to see so many CEC inland applicants (some of who have been my friends who have applied in 2021) be approved within months of their AOR when my case is not really so different. I'm not sure why inland applicants from 2020 are just being forgotten about.

ccurran86

May 26, 2021
Hi all. I am an EE BCPNP Inland applicant. I have had no update in my profile since October 29, 2020, when my biometrics & medicals were approved.

I received GCMS notes on June 11, and it appears the last update on my profile was in November last year with the recommendation of Ready to Finalize.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete
Office: Ottawa

I was just able to get through to IRCC on the phone and nothing of the above has changed since I received the notes in June. It's so disheartening to see so many CEC inland applicants (some of who have been my friends who have applied in 2021) be approved within months of their AOR when my case is not really so different. I'm not sure why inland applicants from 2020 are just being forgotten about.
My application is like a clone of yours. EEBCPNP with AOR Sep 21st 2020. Nothing touched since last November. It’s like they threw our applications in the trash. Beyond frustrated over this crap. I’ve seen CEC apps go through in 6 weeks!
PNP has more points and we paid more money
Ass*****

vik.k

May 11, 2015
My application is like a clone of yours. EEBCPNP with AOR Sep 21st 2020. Nothing touched since last November. It’s like they threw our applications in the trash. Beyond frustrated over this crap. I’ve seen CEC apps go through in 6 weeks!
Ass*****
Clone number 3 here

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Ass*****
Sorry to hear you're in the same situation, although at least it makes me feel like I'm not the only one forgotten about by IRCC. I really wish there was a way to escalate things and get some proper reasoning as to why we don't fall into those worth prioritizing. I don't understand how PNP is any less important than CEC. We are in Canada, working in skilled jobs, paying taxes, and are provincially supported. The sad part is I could probably withdraw my PNP application, re-apply under CEC and get PR quicker at this stage. Too bad we have already forked out loads of money for the PNP and EE process.

The fact that people with points lower than 100, who applied 2 months ago, are getting through quicker than our over 1000 points is just ridiculous.

Reactions: ccurran86

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
Hello,

My AOR is from Sep 2020. It's FSW-Outland since we were in USA at that time. Since then we have moved to Canada on a work permit and are working here since beginning of this year. I was hoping we would get our PR by now and I won't have to figure this part out. Multiple GCMS notes have basically concluded that our applications have not been touched much since Nov 2020 when medical was passed and eligibility was recommended passed. We are originally from India and our parents are still there. We have not travelled to India for last 2.5 years (our trip got cancelled last year due to Covid) and we haven't planned any since then. Now, we are thinking to go to India later this year (say in Nov) for 2 months. Some of this would be vacation and other we'll be just working from there since we anyways work remotely for our teams in USA. Now, I think there are some interesting intersections with our PR application which I'm hoping someone can help me understand:

a) Scenario 1: If we get our PR approved say in October and we get e-CoPR, does this mean that we can't travel outside of Canada until we get PR card since our visa/work permit would be immediately cancelled and it would take time to get PR card? How long this wait can be?
b) Scenario 2: If we are in India say in Nov and then we get e-CoPR email, do we just get stuck in India since our visa is cancelled immediately and we don't have PR card yet? How do we get PR card then? Would those be shipped to India? How long can it take?

I guess I'll have more questions once someone helps with those questions. I'm sorry if these questions are very basic but as I'm planning my trip to India, I want to understand all the possible scenarios.

@legalfalcon , you have been very helpful on these threads? Can I ask for your attention and help here for these queries?

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
I recently received a request letter on my CIC portal asking for a letter to confirm if me and my spouse are currently in Canada. The letter literally mentioned to provide if we are currently in Canada in one liner like this:

(my name) - YES/NO
(My spouse’s name) - YES/NO
and nothing else. They gave us 7 days to Upload this info and we uploaded the letter right away. Now, in this forum I have mostly seen applicants either getting a call or an email from IRCC to confirm their status in Canada and receiving the CoPR shortly after but in my case it was an ADR.

Does anyone have any experience of receiving a similar ADR for confirming if they are in Canada? If So, how long did it take to receive the CoPR after this?

sain.shabnam

Oct 5, 2019
I recently received a ghost update on 26/7/2021. FSW-Outland, AOR-September 2020- After the update, "the medical passed on October 30, 2020" message disappeared. Can anyone please reply whether they are going to ask for remedical or will they extend the medical? Also remedical will be for all dependents or only for primary applicant?

Reactions: vigneshrangaraj

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I recently received a request letter on my CIC portal asking for a letter to confirm if me and my spouse are currently in Canada. The letter literally mentioned to provide if we are currently in Canada in one liner like this:

(my name) - YES/NO
(My spouse’s name) - YES/NO
and nothing else. They gave us 7 days to Upload this info and we uploaded the letter right away. Now, in this forum I have mostly seen applicants either getting a call or an email from IRCC to confirm their status in Canada and receiving the CoPR shortly after but in my case it was an ADR.

Does anyone have any experience of receiving a similar ADR for confirming if they are in Canada? If So, how long did it take to receive the CoPR after this?
congrats, youre at the end of the road. yes, some ppl get a call or an email, but others get the ADR, which is essentially equal to the email. copr takes anywhere from 1 day to30 or more. but rest assured, you made it to the end. again, congrats.

Reactions: CanadaDesi_2021