+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just came across a real on instagram account of a consultant regarding how to check ur application status .. Go to google> Type - Check online application status> Click on 2nd link> Fill requisite details and it will show at what stage ur application is…
Tried mine but no info was fetched.. Just wanted to confirm the genuineness.. has anyone else tried this?? Below is the link -
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Just came across a real on instagram account of a consultant regarding how to check ur application status .. Go to google> Type - Check online application status> Click on 2nd link> Fill requisite details and it will show at what stage ur application is…
Tried mine but no info was fetched.. Just wanted to confirm the genuineness.. has anyone else tried this?? Below is the link -
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
This is for paper based applications only.

Reactions: ita_drgen and Amiz

Ramneek03

Oct 25, 2018
Hey,
I applied for permanent residency for CEC inland, in September 2020. In the province selection while filling permanent residency file i choose ontario, but due to my job i might have to move Calgary and thinking of getting house, So if i change address of onatrio to alberta, will that effect my file. Can i make tell cic through web form.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey,
I applied for permanent residency for CEC inland, in September 2020. In the province selection while filling permanent residency file i choose ontario, but due to my job i might have to move Calgary and thinking of getting house, So if i change address of onatrio to alberta, will that effect my file. Can i make tell cic through web form.
do you have a provincial nomination certificate? if no, then doesnt really matter as long as its not quebec.

Ramneek03

Oct 25, 2018
do you have a provincial nomination certificate? if no, then doesnt really matter as long as its not quebec.
No i don't have provincial nomination certificate, its CEC inland, express entry. do i need to provide them with strong reason for that. Does anyone did this thing and got PR?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
No i don't have provincial nomination certificate, its CEC inland, express entry. do i need to provide them with strong reason for that. Does anyone did this thing and got PR?
nope, they will see you have had a job in ontario and now moving for a job to alberta, thats more than enough proof that you dont want to move to quebec haha. its only for when someone applies for express entry from quebec that they have to prove that they dont intend to live there. just update your address if you move and thats all

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
@legalfalcon
Need your advise please.
AOR SEPT 2020
FSW - O

I have received my GCMS today and it shows Eligibility as Passed. But I am unable to assess if it is recommended Passed by Agent or Officer. Could you advise where can I get the exact info on this in GCMS.
Thanks

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hello,

I got an email to my query on the web query form. Can someone confirm what does this mean?

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon
Need your advise please.
AOR SEPT 2020
FSW - O

I have received my GCMS today and it shows Eligibility as Passed. But I am unable to assess if it is recommended Passed by Agent or Officer. Could you advise where can I get the exact info on this in GCMS.
Thanks
Hi
If you dont mind, can you please share the date when you ordered your notes. I just wanted to have an idea of the duration as i ordered mine on 3rd of July and havent received them yet.