****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Inland Common-Law Application / No Lawyer / No Consultant / Purely DIY

Application sent: August 29, 2019
Application received: August 30, 2019
AOR: October 17, 2019
Ok so I'm about to weeks behind you. That's funny, we should get our AOR right on or near my husband's birthday. Crossing my fingers and praying.

tinahuynh

Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if someone could give me some advice regarding my sponsorship application. I have applied for an OPEN WORK PERMIT along with my spousal sponsorship in Canada. I got an email from CIC confirming that the application has been received on MAY 3, 2019. I also got a medical request from CIC and the medical result has been received and it has been over 5 MONTHS but I haven't heard anything back from the OPEN WORK PERMIT. I changed my status from STUDY PERMIT to VISITOR RECORD and it just expired 21 days ago. I'm so confused at this moment cause Idk should I have to wait until I get my OWP or I have to extend my stay as visitor. Also, we're also planning on travel outside Canada next year. Since my visa is valid until 2022, am I still able to get through the Canada border without getting any trouble? Is there any case that someone get refused on their OWP before??

Much appreciated.

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if someone could give me some advice regarding my sponsorship application. I have applied for an OPEN WORK PERMIT along with my spousal sponsorship in Canada. I got an email from CIC confirming that the application has been received on MAY 3, 2019. I also got a medical request from CIC and the medical result has been received and it has been over 5 MONTHS but I haven't heard anything back from the OPEN WORK PERMIT. I changed my status from STUDY PERMIT to VISITOR RECORD and it just expired 21 days ago. I'm so confused at this moment cause Idk should I have to wait until I get my OWP or I have to extend my stay as visitor. Also, we're also planning on travel outside Canada next year. Since my visa is valid until 2022, am I still able to get through the Canada border without getting any trouble? Is there any case that someone get refused on their OWP before??

Much appreciated.
Hi..

You can call their number. some agents are useless, some agents will really help. Try calling in the morning because hold time will be less like 5-10 minutes. from 10am to afternoon the waiting time is from 30minutes. Just be patient. 18882422100 and prompt is 2-1-1-0

tinahuynh

Oct 11, 2018
Hi..

You can call their number. some agents are useless, some agents will really help. Try calling in the morning because hold time will be less like 5-10 minutes. from 10am to afternoon the waiting time is from 30minutes. Just be patient. 18882422100 and prompt is 2-1-1-0
Thank you for the advice. I did called them but they couldn’t find my OWP in the system. They said they’ll send an email to CPC Mississauga but haven’t heard anything updates from them yet. So I have no idea should I continue to wait or extend my Visitor Record cause we’re planning on traveling outside Canada on this Christmas.

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Thank you for the advice. I did called them but they couldn’t find my OWP in the system. They said they’ll send an email to CPC Mississauga but haven’t heard anything updates from them yet. So I have no idea should I continue to wait or extend my Visitor Record cause we’re planning on traveling outside Canada on this Christmas.
If you are in Facebook you can search the group name : Applying for PR Common-Law/Spousal Canada

Members will willingly give some advice. Sorry, I don't know how to answer your question. :(

Reactions: tinahuynh

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hey guys, fellow applicant from Oct Inland batch. hope you're doing good. Im looking at the spreadsheet and it shows no one has received AOR. Would you mine updating it, if not done? It would help keep us updated. Cheers!

Reactions: Krysse

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hey guys, fellow applicant from Oct Inland batch. hope you're doing good. Im looking at the spreadsheet and it shows no one has received AOR. Would you mine updating it, if not done? It would help keep us updated. Cheers!
We haven't received AOR yet - not a one! From checking the August spreadsheets, it looks like it's slowed down by several days. We're a smaller month than August though so hopefully once we get started, you guys won't be far behind. :)

Reactions: Krysse and Laurahd

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
From a quick glimpse, I saw that the #91 comment of this thread shower AOR on October 17 so I thought it was September batch. Even if it's only one, by updating the spreadsheet, we know that you guys started receiving it. I guess we just have to wait but Im not in a rush as my application was received just one week ago. Thanks for the info!

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
From a quick glimpse, I saw that the #91 comment of this thread shower AOR on October 17 so I thought it was September batch. Even if it's only one, by updating the spreadsheet, we know that you guys started receiving it. I guess we just have to wait but Im not in a rush as my application was received just one week ago. Thanks for the info!
#91 was about an August applicant. They haven't started with us September folk yet and it's breaking my heart. :(

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
#91 was about an August applicant. They haven't started with us September folk yet and it's breaking my heart. :(
yes, that's why I said I saw it from quick glimpse, so I thought it was sept applicants. I hope the forum is a good indication of the size of sept batch and that hopefully it will be quicker. good luck!

Reactions: Ella A

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I did see someone from August 30th today get their AOR email on October 18th through one of my Facebook groups which means, they should be starting us September applicants this week. Everyone keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck!

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
I did see someone from August 30th today get their AOR email on October 18th through one of my Facebook groups which means, they should be starting us September applicants this week. Everyone keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck!
I cant understand... U sent your Application Dec 2019??? or You want to edit that you sent your application Dec 2018???