+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
App received: sept 20
Aor: waiting..
This morning my ecas updated from application received to IN PROCESS. What does this mean?

Mimin

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I just have a question about the AOR letter you received. Did it mention anyword about the OWP application you sent with Sponsorship and PR? Thank you.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi, I just have a question about the AOR letter you received. Did it mention anyword about the OWP application you sent with Sponsorship and PR? Thank you.
I believe the AOR is only for the PR application, it won't have any details about OWP.

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
It's been a week since I got AOR, and linking the OWP still doesn't work. I tried every permutation of the info. I am worried I may not be eligible. I have a study permit until June 2020. Would that mean I am not eligible?

Last edited:

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi guys,
For those of you who got their WOP how long did you wait to get it? I read somewhere that it takes up to 3 months to get it. We applied for pr and WOP in september and we got our

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
App received: sept 20
Aor: waiting..
This morning my ecas updated from application received to IN PROCESS. What does this mean?
Hey how did you check your ecas? I am putting all the information with the receipt number as my Identification Number and the system is not able to verify my information!
I am stilll waiting for Aor:(

Last edited:

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hey how did you check your ecas? I am putting all the information with the receipt number as my Identification Number and the system is not able to verify my information!
I am stilll waiting for Aor:(
Receipt number doesn't work most of the times. You can try ecas with sponsor's or PA's UCI number.
When did you submit your application? It takes around 45-50 days to get AOR.

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
It's been a week since I got AOR, and linking the OWP still doesn't work. I tried every permutation of the info. I am worried I may not be eligible. I have a study permit until June 2020. Would that mean I am not eligible?
No i don't think so.
Receipt number doesn't work most of the times. You can try ecas with sponsor's or PA's UCI number.
When did you submit your application? It takes around 45-50 days to get AOR.
My application was received on 24th September.