TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
In-Land Common Law Application

Application sent: August 29, 2019
Application Received: August 30, 2019
AOR: Oct. 18, 2017
PR Start Processing: Oct. 17, 2019
Linked OWP October 28, 2019
OWP Approved: November 6, 2017 just now..
Congrats Sarah919. :)

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
In-Land Common Law Application

Application sent: August 29, 2019
Application Received: August 30, 2019
AOR: Oct. 18, 2017
PR Start Processing: Oct. 17, 2019
Linked OWP October 28, 2019
OWP Approved: November 6, 2017 just now..
Btw, edit the two 2017 references to 2019. :)

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Sign in to GCKEY or CREATE and account if you do not have one
1. Click on Link application to this Account

2. Category: Permanent Residence

3. Sub Category: Family Class (Spouses)

4. Application Details: You have 4 options here
a) If you don't have UCI or Application number Select First Name, Family Name & DOB; Fill in PA's Details
b) If you have the UCI Select Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name: Fill in PA's Details
c) If you have App no select Application Number and Family Name - Enter the application number (including the F) and PA's Family name
d) If you have UCI and Application number you can select Application number and UCI - Enter the App number including F and UCI number

5. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details - Fill in PA's Details for the selected option

6. Info for where the applicant intends to live in Canada: The details you enter here should match with those you in the form
a) Enter Province
b) Enter City

7. Marital Status

8. Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: (sponsor + spouse + dependants if any)
Hi,
I tried it but no success. I do not know what's going on.

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
My app says In Process today but haven't received AOR yet. Going to be asking my wife to check her e-mails every five minutes!

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
My app says In Process today but haven't received AOR yet. Going to be asking my wife to check her e-mails every five minutes!
Linked my application on first try, which surprised me! But mostly feeling relieved it won't get sent back. =) Hope everyone continues to get it in the 50 day period that seems consistent for now.

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Linked my application on first try, which surprised me! But mostly feeling relieved it won't get sent back. =) Hope everyone continues to get it in the 50 day period that seems consistent for now.

you will receive AOR in any minute today

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
After two days finally I was able to link my aplication :).

I do have questions regarding wop. Do I need to link that too? We did applied for pr and wop all at once.

Good luck guys and thank you.

Reactions: TriniKRN

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
After two days finally I was able to link my aplication :).

I do have questions regarding wop. Do I need to link that too? We did applied for pr and wop all at once.

Good luck guys and thank you.
That's great...Is there anything you did differently this time? For the OWP, yes you can link it as well

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
No... used aplication number and last name. Thats all.

I got my aor by email two days ago.

How do you link owp????
When you figure this out please let us know. I've tried various permutations over the last two days but none have worked. :(

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
When you figure this out please let us know. I've tried various permutations over the last two days but none have worked. :(
This is the thread I was looking for for a while now:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applied-for-pr-owp-linked-pr-application-online-but-unable-to-link-owp.650131/#post-8113071

I knew I had read somewhere that it may take a while after the PR starts processing for the OWP to start processing. That's why some are unable to link the OWP online immediately upon receiving AOR... Won't stop me from trying to link each day though. :D