+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys, I have received COPR in my profile today but no email yet requesting photos for the PR card. From what I've heard it might take a couple of days for some people, so I'm happy and relieved that my process is finally approved and just waiting for final instructions.

For those who are apprehensive because their process are all stages passed, don't worry. I've received the news that all my stages were passed in April 23 and just today I've saw COPR on my profile, so it might take a while. Of course, I'm inland. I don't think they are following the same procedure for Jutland. Below is my timeline:

AOR: Sept 7
MEP: Sept 23
GU: April 23 (I called and learned all stages were passed, just needed to wait for final decision)
COPR: June 3
VO: Montreal

Reactions: pkhare23

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hi guys, I have received COPR in my profile today but no email yet requesting photos for the PR card. From what I've heard it might take a couple of days for some people, so I'm happy and relieved that my process is finally approved and just waiting for final instructions.

For those who are apprehensive because their process are all stages passed, don't worry. I've received the news that all my stages were passed in April 23 and just today I've saw COPR on my profile, so it might take a while. Of course, I'm inland. I don't think they are following the same procedure for Jutland. Below is my timeline:

AOR: Sept 7
MEP: Sept 23
GU: April 23 (I called and learned all stages were passed, just needed to wait for final decision)
COPR: June 3
VO: Montreal
Hey.. I think I have received the same. In my cic profile, it states the document number of my copr and everything but I am unable to download anything. Neither I have received any email. Please let me know if this is normal.

Thanks

Reactions: pkhare23

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey.. I think I have received the same. In my cic profile, it states the document number of my copr and everything but I am unable to download anything. Neither I have received any email. Please let me know if this is normal.

Thanks
It's normal! Many people are experiencing the same. We just need to wait for the follow up email to arrive. Congrats!

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
Hello Team,

Need urgent help/suggestions. @legalfalcon if you can help.

I received the the GCMS notes today. I am not sure if I am reading GCMS notes correctly, but it seems there are 2 issues in the application:

1. My wife had applied for tourist visa for Canada in early 2019 for H1B stamping and the visa got approved. But she had to go to India for an emergency, so she got H1B stamping done from India and could not send the passport to Canadian consulate for Canada Visa stamp. It seems, since it was not mentioned in our PR application, officer has put 'Review Required' status and 'Application Refused' in comments.
Some snippets: "RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA AND SPOUSE: PASS CRIMINALITY. HOWEVER, SPOUSE WAS REFUSED A TRV IN 201. NOT DECLARED IN E-APR....

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application SPOUSE/CL: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION: APPLICATION REFUSED: THE APPLICATION DID NOT PROVIDE THE REQUESTED ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITHIN GIVEN TIMEFRAME. SUBSECTION A16(1) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT STATES THAT A PERSON WHO MAKES AN APPLICATION MUST ANSWER TRUTHFULLY TO ALL QUESTIONS PUT TO THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE EXAMINATION AND MUST PRODUCE ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES. CLIENT DID NOT SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY THE DUE DATE. AS A RESULT, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT CLIENT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT, NAMELY, THAT SHE/HE HAS PRODUCED ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA. APPLICATION REFUSED."

In the Activity section, the latest activity reads:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled

What does that mean? Is my application rejected completely or I can still provide some explanation for the situation? Best way forward?

2. In work experience section, I have mentioned my experience as 6 years for given NOC (4 years after Masters degree and 2 years prior). It seems, officer is counting only post-Masters experience and has noted: "PA has declared 6+ years of experience. Only confirmed 4-5 years." Is that an issue and needs any additional documentation that you can suggest?

Thanks a lot in advance!

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello Team,

Need urgent help/suggestions. @legalfalcon if you can help.

I received the the GCMS notes today. I am not sure if I am reading GCMS notes correctly, but it seems there are 2 issues in the application:

1. My wife had applied for tourist visa for Canada in early 2019 for H1B stamping and the visa got approved. But she had to go to India for an emergency, so she got H1B stamping done from India and could not send the passport to Canadian consulate for Canada Visa stamp. It seems, since it was not mentioned in our PR application, officer has put 'Review Required' status and 'Application Refused' in comments.
Some snippets: "RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA AND SPOUSE: PASS CRIMINALITY. HOWEVER, SPOUSE WAS REFUSED A TRV IN 201. NOT DECLARED IN E-APR....

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application SPOUSE/CL: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION: APPLICATION REFUSED: THE APPLICATION DID NOT PROVIDE THE REQUESTED ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITHIN GIVEN TIMEFRAME. SUBSECTION A16(1) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT STATES THAT A PERSON WHO MAKES AN APPLICATION MUST ANSWER TRUTHFULLY TO ALL QUESTIONS PUT TO THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE EXAMINATION AND MUST PRODUCE ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES. CLIENT DID NOT SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY THE DUE DATE. AS A RESULT, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT CLIENT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT, NAMELY, THAT SHE/HE HAS PRODUCED ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA. APPLICATION REFUSED."

In the Activity section, the latest activity reads:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled

What does that mean? Is my application rejected completely or I can still provide some explanation for the situation? Best way forward?

2. In work experience section, I have mentioned my experience as 6 years for given NOC (4 years after Masters degree and 2 years prior). It seems, officer is counting only post-Masters experience and has noted: "PA has declared 6+ years of experience. Only confirmed 4-5 years." Is that an issue and needs any additional documentation that you can suggest?

Thanks a lot in advance!
I would quickly provide a letter of explanation and send it via webform

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I would quickly provide a letter of explanation and send it via webform
Relax! This is perfectly in order. The case agent simply referenced the TRV application which was refused in 2019, similar to my wifés study permit which was refused twice in 2016. The recommendation of the officer is: Review Required. Equally check - Notes 9, 10 & 11

Check the status of your EE Eligibility from A11.2 and the Recommendation of the Case Processing Agent. Lastly, check for any other officer's comment in the notes - from notes 1 - 4

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Relax! This is perfectly in order. The case agent simply referenced the TRV application which was refused in 2019, similar to my wifés study permit which was refused twice in 2016. The recommendation of the officer is: Review Required. Equally check - Notes 9, 10 & 11

Check the status of your EE Eligibility from A11.2 and the Recommendation of the Case Processing Agent. Lastly, check for any other officer's comment in the notes - from notes 1 - 4
Your case is different from @Cricket4Ever because perhaps you disclosed those rejections. But it seems that @Cricket4Ever has not and the officer picked up on that and this could lead to misrepresentation if he cannot justify why he omitted that refusal for the Spouse tourist visa.

But I am not an expert.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Your case is different from @Cricket4Ever because perhaps you disclosed those rejections. But it seems that @Cricket4Ever has not and the officer picked up on that and this could lead to misrepresentation if he cannot justify why he omitted that refusal for the Spouse tourist visa.

But I am not an expert.
Thanks for your message, reason why I asked he shares the content of those notes - especially A11.2 - which references the EE Eligibility. With that, we can advice him better, else, we'll all be speculating

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone here is safe and sound.

I received my gcms notes and whilst it’s quite exhaustive and confusing I note on the Finalize Application section there is mention of a document issuance and creation of a counter foil end of March.

I have not heard back from IRCC and my application online still shows under process.

Can anyone throw light on what this means?

Thanks a bunch.

jackan

Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone here is safe and sound.

I received my gcms notes and whilst it’s quite exhaustive and confusing I note on the Finalize Application section there is mention of a document issuance and creation of a counter foil end of March.

I have not heard back from IRCC and my application online still shows under process.

Can anyone throw light on what this means?

Thanks a bunch.
Can you share the screenshot or copy the exact words of the section from your GCMS Notes to this forum?

Apr 25, 2020
Can you share the screenshot or copy the exact words of the section from your GCMS Notes to this forum?
Hi,

It is fairly long, but basically under the Finalize Application section, there are the following subsections for each of the applicants (main applicant+dependents):
Document Issuance 1- Pertains to the creation of counterfoil
Document Issuance 2- Pertains to the creation of COPR

While under each of the topics there are details printed with relation to create date, validity etc etc the status under them is "Not started".

Any clue what this means?

Sai Santhosh

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
AOR: 19th Sep 2019 Stream: CEC Inland

Few days back, I got a ghost update in my IRCC profile , status changed on BG from "your application is progress" to "We are processing your background check". Today I got again ghost update. But, nothing changed in the status. What it could be status. Any guess??

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi,
AOR: 19th Sep 2019 Stream: CEC Inland

Few days back, I got a ghost update in my IRCC profile , status changed on BG from "your application is progress" to "We are processing your background check". Today I got again ghost update. But, nothing changed in the status. What it could be status. Any guess??
It's usually a good sign that your application is being worked on. There are lots of things happening at the back end which could trigger a ghost update, e.g. Finalization of your Eligibility and security.