+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sai Santhosh

Jan 5, 2020
It's usually a good sign that your application is being worked on. There are lots of things happening at the back end which could trigger a ghost update, e.g. Finalization of your Eligibility and security.

Ok Thank you so much. Regarding that, I contacted IRCC through web form. They mentioned that
  • The eligibility is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

Here, "Valid" indicates that all(eligibility, security, criminality) got passed?

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok Thank you so much. Regarding that, I contacted IRCC through web form. They mentioned that
  • The eligibility is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

Here, "Valid" indicates that all(eligibility, security, criminality) got passed?
Yes Sure! Valid means your application has been finalized for the issuance of PPR. Usually this is the case, though sometimes awaiting a final review before the letter is transmitted. But in any case you are good to go. Congratulations in advance:)

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
hello guys. is the canadian immigration still continuing the processing of our application amidst this COVID pandemic? thanks and more power to all!

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
hello guys. is the canadian immigration still continuing the processing of our application amidst this COVID pandemic? thanks and more power to all!
Sure! I got a ghost update, April 10, and another March 5, - Ordered my GCMS note in March and discovered Background checks were concluded about then. Am sure we are all just waiting for the Ministers instruction for the issuance of PPR letters

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
thanks! hopefully they start releasing those PPRs. btw, do you think it's hard to get a job right now in Canada? me and my partner are both scared and anxious with regards to the job landscape today due to the pandemic. though I also read some news that Canada still actually needs more workers now. hope we can all settle there soon :)

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
thanks! hopefully they start releasing those PPRs. btw, do you think it's hard to get a job right now in Canada? me and my partner are both scared and anxious with regards to the job landscape today due to the pandemic. though I also read some news that Canada still actually needs more workers now. hope we can all settle there soon :)
We all just need to keep hope alive !

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Hello everyone! My aor is September 20,2019. Got PPR march 10 but could not proceed with copr since vfs is close. Anyone who is on the same boat as me?

Reactions: Norma55
Apr 25, 2020
Hi,

It is fairly long, but basically under the Finalize Application section, there are the following subsections for each of the applicants (main applicant+dependents):
Document Issuance 1- Pertains to the creation of counterfoil
Document Issuance 2- Pertains to the creation of COPR

While under each of the topics there are details printed with relation to create date, validity etc etc the status under them is "Not started".

Any clue what this means?
Can anyone advise on this? Thanks.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Well, it's just a ghost update. Meaning they are doing something and I'm outland. I guess that's a good sign though. I've had same status since AOR
Did you raise webform in the past? What were the statuses for eligibility, criminality and security? Just wondering if they start preparing batches for outlanders.

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Around mid March while in the final review I was asked to provide additional documents. Submitted them on April 6. Got a ghost update on April 25 and today another ghost update. I ordered GCMS notes back in January but have never received them.