+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jackan

Jun 10, 2019
Ok Thank you so much. Regarding that, I contacted IRCC through web form. They mentioned that
  • The eligibility is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

Here, "Valid" indicates that all(eligibility, security, criminality) got passed?
All of them are passed!

Normally you would receive your COPR and Visa in just a few days when all of them are valid (passed) (if Medical is passed too). :cool:
However, because the world is in the COVID-19 pandemic, it could be months. :(

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
All of them are passed!

Normally you would receive your COPR and Visa in just a few days when all of them are valid (passed) (if Medical is passed too). :cool:
It could be months as well as a few weeks, nobody knows. Keep your hopes high!

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
All of them are passed!

Lets be optimistic, I read from the IRRC twitter handle that they are currently considering options to release PPR letters. Hopefully we should start seeing letters Mid June - late June

Reactions: rovar473

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Lets be optimistic, I read from the IRRC twitter handle that they are currently considering options to release PPR letters. Hopefully we should start seeing letters Mid June - late June
Hello friends, is anybody has received passport request from NDVO? or telephones Interview ?

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
AOR Sep 22, after additional docs regarding my recent marriage were requested, I submit everything and GCMS notes say officer is satisfied (genuine relationship). No outstanding sections of application, i.e. all other officers recommend PR. Analyst's notes say "I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement A11.2/R87 A11.2 - Met Selection Passed***ADMISSIBILITY*** " - dated January 27. Since that day - silence. All of my 5 web form requests return basic replies "your application is still in process, wash your hands and social distance"...
I'm trying to be positive here, but what might be the problem there and HOW CAN I PUSH THE PROCESS?

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
AOR Sep 22, after additional docs regarding my recent marriage were requested, I submit everything and GCMS notes say officer is satisfied (genuine relationship). No outstanding sections of application, i.e. all other officers recommend PR. Analyst's notes say "I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement A11.2/R87 A11.2 - Met Selection Passed***ADMISSIBILITY*** " - dated January 27. Since that day - silence. All of my 5 web form requests return basic replies "your application is still in process, wash your hands and social distance"...
I'm trying to be positive here, but what might be the problem there and HOW CAN I PUSH THE PROCESS?
Patience Patience Patience. We all can't do much at this stage that to wait and pray it all comes through for everyone.

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
My imm lawyer has customers who received PR via email, no interview appointments, not even by phone. That was after Mar 18th and covid restrictions. These customers were inland, without dependants outside of Canada.

Reactions: Norma55

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for your message, reason why I asked he shares the content of those notes - especially A11.2 - which references the EE Eligibility. With that, we can advice him better, else, we'll all be speculating
Thanks for the response @felixnote. My A11.2 status in GCMS notes reads: 'Appears Met'. I have submitted a LOE via webform explaining the situation. Well, in my case, I have not hidden any info. I started PR application on 01 Feb 2019, but my wife applied Canada PR around end of Feb. So I had provided all correct info while filling PR application but we didn't update the application for wife's Visa routine via web form, which I updated now explaining everything. Let's hope that it works.

Thanks again!

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi.
PNP-Outland, AOR September 5 here. I've just noticed a weird thing in my profile. My medical exam was passed on November 19, 2019 and that's what it said in my profile till now. Now it says:
Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Does anybody have any idea what this means?

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
Hi.
PNP-Outland, AOR September 5 here. I've just noticed a weird thing in my profile. My medical exam was passed on November 19, 2019 and that's what it said in my profile till now. Now it says:
Latest update:
Strange

Jun 23, 2020
Hi.
Latest update:
May be your COPR has been extended upto May 2021 (which would have otherwise expired on September 2020)

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
May be your COPR has been extended upto May 2021 (which would have otherwise expired on September 2020)
I never got the COPR. If I did I would have flown right away. There are flights from Europe. I'm ready to leave even tomorrow. It is really strange. I searched forums for answers but found nothing. It is a weird thing this change of medical results date.

Jun 23, 2020
I never got the COPR. If I did I would have flown right away. There are flights from Europe. I'm ready to leave even tomorrow. It is really strange. I searched forums for answers but found nothing. It is a weird thing this change of medical results date.
Okay, but that's the only possible logic. Do you know what stage your application is in? Like has your application been approved or not? May be they issued your COPR but never gave it you because of the pandemic situation. Order gcms notes for more clear answers, if possible.

Last edited: