+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
My AOR is Sept 21st 2019 and still haven't heard back from IRCC after they told me on phone that my application is waiting for a final review. My VO is Sydney. Are there other folks who are also waiting ? Just curious. Any idea when the IRCC offices will open and start processing FSW again?
thanks,
-v-

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Sept first week is my ravel date. Thinking about keeping my current job, taking 3 weeks leave, landing, confirming PR, quarantine in an AirBnB, apply for SIN/PR card, finish quarantine and head back to India. Maybe come to Canada a year down the line, in mid-late 2021 for good. At least this is my way of thinking now. Things might change later.
Hi,
I am from India, waiting for PPR. Wouldn't soft landing would cost atleast 3-5 lakh? Including the stay. I have family of 3, so it would take 5-7 lakh for soft landing. Is there any other way to reduce this?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi,
I am from India, waiting for PPR. Wouldn't soft landing would cost atleast 3-5 lakh? Including the stay. I have family of 3, so it would take 5-7 lakh for soft landing. Is there any other way to reduce this?
  1. Cite unwillingness to travel due to COVID19 and request and seek an extension for COPR & PRV. You will travel only after international flights are re-opened for good and after the visa and VFS offices are functioning. This way you buy more time for yourself, earn three-four months of salary and then go, hopefully when situation has improved.
  2. Investigate into the option of you alone landing and family following up later. I don't know anything about this option because I don't have family to take with me.
  3. Keep your job in home country, land In canada, isolate, head back and continue to work in India for a year. Recuperate the costs spent during soft-landing and then come back permanently.
  4. See if your company can shift you to the Canada branch of your company (if applicable).
Take decision depending on financial and risk tolerance.

Reactions: viswesh146

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
  1. Cite unwillingness to travel due to COVID19 and request and seek an extension for COPR & PRV. You will travel only after international flights are re-opened for good and after the visa and VFS offices are functioning. This way you buy more time for yourself, earn three-four months of salary and then go, hopefully when situation has improved.
  2. Investigate into the option of you alone landing and family following up later. I don't know anything about this option because I don't have family to take with me.
  3. Keep your job in home country, land In canada, isolate, head back and continue to work in India for a year. Recuperate the costs spent during soft-landing and then come back permanently.
  4. See if your company can shift you to the Canada branch of your company (if applicable).
Thanks a lot, will explore these options

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hello All,

I called at the cic customer care and the agent mentioned that everything is passed. However, I haven't received any email from cic yet. Anybody in the same situation or knows what is the next step?

Thanks

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hi guys CIC agent told me everything is passed and waiting for the final visa officer to approve the file. Is that mean there is a final full review by the officer?
Hello @BK1993 ,

How long did it took for you after the agent told you that everything is passed? I am in the same situation.

Thanks

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello All,

I called at the cic customer care and the agent mentioned that everything is passed. However, I haven't received any email from cic yet. Anybody in the same situation or knows what is the next step?

Thanks
Are you inland or outland? If you're inland, hang tight and you will hear from them soon. Many other inlanders are getting CoPR recently. If you're outland, no one knows. Either way you seem to be past the hard part so you should feel good about that.

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Are you inland or outland? If you're inland, hang tight and you will hear from them soon. Many other inlanders are getting CoPR recently. If you're outland, no one knows. Either way you seem to be past the hard part so you should feel good about that.
@Tanglechuu
I am Inland. Should I except an email from them or there will be update on my cic profile?
Thanks for help.

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
@Tanglechuu
I am Inland. Should I except an email from them or there will be update on my cic profile?
Thanks for help.
If you look around the September-January threads you'll see recent posts about CoPR. Some people are getting phone calls, and then an email after, and some are just getting the email. Not sure if anyone is getting a message in their account, but it seems like there are multiple methods.

Reactions: Tanya1617

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Inland or outland?
I have a question around the classification of inland versus outland. I applied for FSW and BCPNP while in the US. I received my AOR as well while in the US. But I moved to Canada after the AOR on a work permit (and updated my address on the profile accordingly). Will I be considered an inland or and outland applicant?
thanks,
-v-

Reactions: pistachios2015

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
If you look around the September-January threads you'll see recent posts about CoPR. Some people are getting phone calls, and then an email after, and some are just getting the email. Not sure if anyone is getting a message in their account, but it seems like there are multiple methods.
ok thanks a lot for the info..

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
ok thanks a lot for the info..
If you are an inland applicant you will see that CIC account status will change to approved. At the same time you will receive an email on the email address you provided in your profile with your COPR and asking you to send a photos with your COPR for your PR card. that is what I have read in November and December forums

Reactions: Tanya1617

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Greetings all.
Please who else got an email from IRCC recently with this statement :

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Aor 30th Sept 2019

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Greetings all.
Please who else got an email from IRCC recently with this statement :

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Aor 30th Sept 2019
Well, I haven't. Outland AOR 26th September.

Many others (AORs of more recent months) have received a similar email though.