App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Does anyone know what documents get checked at each of the stages?
Eligibility
Criminality
Security
Criminality - PCC
Security - Cross agency verification
Elegibility - verifying all info you provided is accurate, real and matches your application declaration.

Reactions: going2CA

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have raised Web Form 3 days back and got response below how other people get the proper details

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on September 10, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
My Aor- September 5
Med passed - September 26
Background- we are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

When I called them 4 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago they had told me my background check is in progress, eligibility in progress.

But when I raised a web form 2 days ago,
they said that my eligibility, criminality and security are not yet initiated.

What does it mean? It is not even started?
What should I believe?
Who says the truth?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

ajeshscaria

Jan 7, 2019
India
Hi,
CIC asked me to provide Kuwait PCC. But in my Kuwait PCC , Some of the information such as Serial Number , Finger Print ID etc are Missing . Raised this concern to Kuwait Authority , They told that , Now a days they are issuing PCC in this format . ie without Serial Number and FingerPrint ID. I am unable to upload the same in portal due to missing Serial Number .

And also Kuwait Authority is confirming that , That is the official format of Kuwait PCC

Can anybody help us ?.

Thanks in Advance ...!!

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello everybody,

As the year comes to a close, it will be a very difficult month for most of us as accounts need to be balanced; client communications need finalising before they go for holidays and expenses will be more since we will be buying presents for colleagues and family.

Also, this is the end of a decade- a stressful time when we all worry about what we've done in the past ten years; how much of has it been meaningful, how many months were wasted chasing down false leads, how many books could we have read, how many more people could we have helped?

And so, my point is, please don't add your application woes to all of the above. You have all done a great job coming this far, and for those of you who have applied themselves, kudos on your confidence and eye-for-detail in navigating these waters. Application evaluation times may slow a bit over the holidays, so take this time to spend time with your loved ones, be thankful for having received an ITA and having applied, for the encouragement and advice from senior forum members and for your good health.

Be well and stay well over the vacation periods and I wish you all a very merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and peaceful New Year.

RKSK

Dec 3, 2019
Aor : 30 sep.
biometric ask letter 21 oct. biometric complete : 23 oct.

Medical pass : 21 oct.

Please add in whatsapp group

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
CIC asked me to provide Kuwait PCC. But in my Kuwait PCC , Some of the information such as Serial Number , Finger Print ID etc are Missing . Raised this concern to Kuwait Authority , They told that , Now a days they are issuing PCC in this format . ie without Serial Number and FingerPrint ID. I am unable to upload the same in portal due to missing Serial Number .

And also Kuwait Authority is confirming that , That is the official format of Kuwait PCC

Can anybody help us ?.

Thanks in Advance ...!!
Raise a CSE or email your visa office directly. Attach the new PCC and explain the situation. Further attach proof of all correspondence you had with Kuwait authorities telling you that this is the official format now. Good luck!

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your inputs so helpful.
Please just put of curiosity, I want to know if it is a sign of good news to get ADR for form IMM5604 - Declaration from non accompanying parent for minors migrating to Canada plus photo ID of non accompanying parent to be submitted within 7 days.

I submitted the forms completed by my spouse (non accompanying) for my 3 minors and forgot to attach his ID. The next day I received another ADR requesting for the form to be resubmitted with the photo ID which I have done.

Please is this a good sign as that's all I was required to submit additionally. B

P.S.
AOR: Sept 18th
Medical passed: Sept 30th
Finger prints completed: Oct 7th
ADR: De