+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
Hi all - here's my timeline FSW-Inland

AOR - Sept 6
Medical passed - Sept 30
Background check - Oct 15 (Note I got no notification of this)
Eligibility - Nov 23 (Note I got no notification of this)
PPR - Dec 4
Approved - Dec 18

All the best to everyone still waiting and thanks to those responding to everyones questions.
did you get your passport back?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
@legalfalcon I request you to help me understand response from CIC listed below:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid
The security background verification has not been initiated.

Agent didn't say anything about eligibility? Could we assume that it has been passed?

Could we say from the language "is currently valid" that criminality has been passed too?

Should GCMS notes be ordered?

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020

sukhbhullar27

Oct 16, 2019
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
6-09-2019
AOR Received.
September 6
Hello Everyone,

CEC INLAND
AOR- SEPTEMBER 6TH
MEP-SEPTEMBER 30TH
Called CIC yesterday and they told my eligibility is recommended as passed .i.e. almost passed and my background check is in process.

Can any one explain what stage is this?

Reactions: Clemency30

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I request you to help me understand response from CIC listed below:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid
The security background verification has not been initiated.

Agent didn't say anything about eligibility? Could we assume that it has been passed?

Could we say from the language "is currently valid" that criminality has been passed too?

Should GCMS notes be ordered?
If your security has not been started then the eligibility may not be conclusively passed. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First, and analyst or assistant will review and make a recommendation, which can be "review required," "passed" or "not met." Based on this, the officer will review and make a final determination. Only after eligibility is passed will the security commence.

However, instead of speculating, see your GCMS notes or ask the call centre agent to give you a definite answer for eligibility.

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

kapoor11

Apr 16, 2019
Hey Everyone,

Here's my updated timeline:
AOR- Sept 20 CEC Inland
ADR- Oct 15 (Original IELTS test results)
MEP- Oct 16
GU- Nov 29 (ADR status changed from We are reviewing the additional documents you provided to Not Applicable)
PPR- Dec 4
Passport sent to CPC Ottawa for the PR visa- Dec 5
Received at CPC Ottawa- Dec 6
MyCIC Application Final Decision changed to 'Approved'- Dec 16
Passport and CoPR received back in mail- Dec 18

Just sent an email to schedule an interview for CoPR validation. I'll keep you all posted if anything else comes up.

Good luck to everyone else..just hang in there and have faith! :)

Reactions: Saumik

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
A friend's VO was Montreal and I think it's one of the worst places to have your application processed. His application took a total of almost 11 months but per his GCMS notes, his application was proved on the 7th month. He kept calling and sending webforms and nothing happened until he wrote to the MP and boom, after 2 days, he got a call from CIC to schedule a landing interview.
That's not very encouraging. Wondering if anything can be done to speed it up. I've seen for some people application got transferred to different VO office after a webform amendment like Address Change.

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi All,

I've seen some people sharing here that they are already getting approved! Congratulations to All!

Would somebody able to tell me if PNP inland applications (my case) usually take longer?

Receive the AOR on September 16th and medical cleared on October 2nd, but no updates since then.

Thank you!

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi All,

I've seen some people sharing here that they are already getting approved! Congratulations to All!

Would somebody able to tell me if PNP inland applications (my case) usually take longer?

Receive the AOR on September 16th and medical cleared on October 2nd, but no updates since then.

Thank you!
I am on the same boat - PNP - AOR is Sep/23 and Med passed on Oct/15 - no further update after that

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Does anyone know what documents get checked at each of the stages?
Eligibility
Criminality
Security

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
If your security has not been started then the eligibility may not be conclusively passed. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First, and analyst or assistant will review and make a recommendation, which can be "review required," "passed" or "not met." Based on this, the officer will review and make a final determination. Only after eligibility is passed will the security commence.

However, instead of speculating, see your GCMS notes or ask the call centre agent to give you a definite answer for eligibility.
Thank you

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
:)... I just got 13th week remaining generic message ... Check your messages and take action when we ask you to ... So should I wait till 7 weeks mark and ask for notes for should get my doctorate from University of Patience ... Hmm a tough question