+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
Hi everyone, i have a question regarding landing.
I got my stamped passport and COPR yesterday, i am going to India on 29th of December and will come back on 3rd of February 2020. My COPR valid until 2020/09/10. Does it means that i have to come back before it expires? Actually somebody told me that i have to come back before 23rd of January 2020 (means that i have only one month to land). I am confused what's going on. Please advise.

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I got my stamped passport and COPR yesterday, i am going to India on 29th of December and will come back on 3rd of February 2020. My COPR valid until 2020/09/10. Does it means that i have to come back before it expires? Actually somebody told me that i have to come back before 23rd of January 2020 (means that i have only one month to land). I am confused what's going on. Please advise.
As per my lawyer's suggestion, you have an only one-time entry for VISA and COPR which has 30 days' validity. If you cannot land before the expiry you will not be issued a PR card and might be your PR get rejected. Therefore wait for your PR card and then fly to India.

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
but my
As per my lawyer's suggestion, you have an only one-time entry for VISA and COPR which has 30 days' validity. If you cannot land before the expiry you will not be issued a PR card and might be your PR get rejected. Therefore wait for your PR card and then fly to India.
but my visa (single entry) and COPR valid until 2020/09/10.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi looking at the validity of COPR I think it is safe to say that you can land till your medicals are valid. @legalfalcon can help you better

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi looking at the validity of COPR I think it is safe to say that you can land till your medicals are valid. @legalfalcon can help you better
You have to land in Canada before the expiry of your PR visa. Check your visa in your passport.

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
Hi All

I had called IRCC 2 weeks ago, the agent mentioned eligibility as Recommend Pass
But when I called them yesterday, agent said it is in progress.

What is the correct status?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi All

I had called IRCC 2 weeks ago, the agent mentioned eligibility as Recommend Pass
But when I called them yesterday, agent said it is in progress.

What is the correct status?
Frankly, think about it.. How would we as forum members know for sure? In case next time something similar happens, try to clear it with the agent..

Both statuses could be correct.. Someone recommended it be passed to the person that decides whether to pass or not, and the person is yet to decide..

People suggest ordering GCMS notes because it gives status of your application in writing..

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Frankly, think about it.. How would we as forum members know for sure? In case next time something similar happens, try to clear it with the agent..

Both statuses could be correct.. Someone recommended it be passed to the person that decides whether to pass or not, and the person is yet to decide..

People suggest ordering GCMS notes because it gives status of your application in writing..
I have question regarding GCMS notes. Do I have to order GCMS notes multiple times to check the status of my application regularly ? For example if I order GCMS today I would be able to see what happened on my application till today, now do I have to order it again in next month ?

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I have question regarding GCMS notes. Do I have to order GCMS notes multiple times to check the status of my application regularly ? For example if I order GCMS today I would be able to see what happened on my application till today, now do I have to order it again in next month ?
From what I have seen and heard. It is better to order GCMS notes once every two months if you want regular updates . Hope that helps

Reactions: Alberta18

anshusood1987

Dec 26, 2019
Hi,

I received my ITA on 20th Aug and I submitted my application on 15 sept 2019.
Medical was updated on 26 Sep 2019.
But haven't received any update till now.