+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
@WantToImmigrate
How do I contact IRCC ?? I have raised a webform but I need to get my query about their request letter answered ASAP.
@pumpkin_latte
Thanks for your explanation mate. My case is little different I was in US for about 5 years (Study and work) and I did get FBI clearance certificate (without SSN since it was optional) before leaving US which I submitted to IRCC with my application. Like you I also uploaded the PDF version derived from my user account but without LOE. Now they are asking me upload the scanned copy of the Original FBI Certificate.

My confusion is are they asking me to upload the SCAN of the Hard Copy or do they want me to get a new FBI Certificate ? Since I took it a year before my application submission.However I haven't been to US since I took the FBI certificate so it should be good as per IRCC rules. This is the pickle I'm in :(

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
@WantToImmigrate
How do I contact IRCC ?? I have raised a webform but I need to get my query about their request letter answered ASAP.
@pumpkin_latte
Thanks for your explanation mate. My case is little different I was in US for about 5 years (Study and work) and I did get FBI clearance certificate (without SSN since it was optional) before leaving US which I submitted to IRCC with my application. Like you I also uploaded the PDF version derived from my user account but without LOE. Now they are asking me upload the scanned copy of the Original FBI Certificate.

My confusion is are they asking me to upload the SCAN of the Hard Copy or do they want me to get a new FBI Certificate ? Since I took it a year before my application submission.However I haven't been to US since I took the FBI certificate so it should be good as per IRCC rules. This is the pickle I'm in :(
Call them.. You can ask your query directly or request urgent response to your web form.

anshusood1987

Dec 26, 2019
It can mean that your background check and criminality check is done and they are waiting for the officer to review and pass the judgement. Don't worry if your profile is not updated. Best option in your case would be to wait for few weeks and then order GCMS notes.
But the last update on my profile was on 30 sep 2019 for biometric letter and nothing at all after that.
GCMS notes take how long to arrive?

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi guys. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
I submitted my application in September and in October, I got an ADR to fill the Schedule A form. I did that and sent it the next day.
I woke up this morning to another ADR for the same Schedule A form and this time, they said there are gaps I need to account for. They mentioned three time periods. The first two were when I was on holiday from University. The third one is the most baffling because it's an 8 year period they claim is a gap. I was in school and worked during this period and I accounted for it both in my initial application and the first Schedule A form.
I want to fill out the form again and attach an LOE for these three time periods. Do you guys think it will be sufficient?
Thanks
Cc: @legalfalcon

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I got hit with an ADR today and they require the following (typed verbatim):

• Additional Family info IMM5406: Please provide a fully-completed IMM 5406 form, ensuring to provide your signature and the date on the form. Thank you. This must be received at this office by: 2020/01/06
  • Schedule A: Please be advised that gaps have been identified in your Schedule A form. Please resubmit your Schedule A form, ensuring that there are no gaps in the timelines. Thank you. This must be received at this office by 2020/01/06
Questions:
  • I have no questions about IMM5406; it's pretty straight forward. Download the form, fill it out, use 'Not Applicable' where required, print it in BLACK, and then sign it legibly in black. Upload.
  • I'm quite concerned about the Schedule A. I absolutely made sure that that were no gaps in the dates; e.g. I did 01-Jan-2015 to 31 March and then 1-April-2015 to 30-June-2015 etc. I'm baffled as to where the gaps might be. CIC has not mentioned where the gaps are. Can I access my previous Schedule A information, so that I can cross-check?
I'm scared, guys. Please give me some advice on how to tackle the Schedule A and get this app moving along.

CC: @legalfalcon

Reactions: Silversurfer1

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......

• Additional Family info IMM5406: Please provide a fully-completed IMM 5406 form, ensuring to provide your signature and the date on the form. Thank you. This must be received at this office by: 2020/01/06
  • Schedule A: Please be advised that gaps have been identified in your Schedule A form. Please resubmit your Schedule A form, ensuring that there are no gaps in the timelines. Thank you. This must be received at this office by 2020/01/06
Questions:
  • I have no questions about IMM5406; it's pretty straight forward. Download the form, fill it out, use 'Not Applicable' where required, print it in BLACK, and then sign it legibly in black. Upload.
  • I'm quite concerned about the Schedule A. I absolutely made sure that that were no gaps in the dates; e.g. I did 01-Jan-2015 to 31 March and then 1-April-2015 to 30-June-2015 etc. I'm baffled as to where the gaps might be. CIC has not mentioned where the gaps are. Can I access my previous Schedule A information, so that I can cross-check?
I'm scared, guys. Please give me some advice on how to tackle the Schedule A and get this app moving along.

Exactly. I have to submit mine by the 6th. I made sure I filled out all the information correctly on the form. I don't get why they're asking for it again

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
I submitted my application in September and in October, I got an ADR to fill the Schedule A form. I did that and sent it the next day.
I woke up this morning to another ADR for the same Schedule A form and this time, they said there are gaps I need to account for. They mentioned three time periods. The first two were when I was on holiday from University. The third one is the most baffling because it's an 8 year period they claim is a gap. I was in school and worked during this period and I accounted for it both in my initial application and the first Schedule A form.
I want to fill out the form again and attach an LOE for these three time periods. Do you guys think it will be sufficient?
Thanks
Cc: @legalfalcon
If there are any gaps in your history IRCC will ask you to re-submit Schedule A. All history in the last 10 years, no matter what you were doing has to be accounted for. If you were involved in multiple activities during the same time, then make an entry for each activity.

There should be no gaps.

Reactions: auroradarling

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Questions:

Schedule A is not only for gaps, but also when IRCC needs to reconfirm the information submitted. IRCC will not mention what gaps are there because what you submit is taken as is under law and used. It is an applicant's responsibility to provide all the information which is used by IRCC to process the application and also make determination on inadmissibility.

So made sure that there are no gaps and all time periods are accounted for.

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
If there are any gaps in your history IRCC will ask you to re-submit Schedule A. All history in the last 10 years, no matter what you were doing has to be accounted for. If you were involved in multiple activities during the same time, then make an entry for each activity.

There should be no gaps.
Thank you for your response. How am I supposed to fill on a form I was on holiday and state I was on holiday? So in your opinion, i don't need to attach an LOE? I don't remember there being any space to write more information on the form

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you for your response. How am I supposed to fill on a form I was on holiday and state I was on holiday? So in your opinion, i don't need to attach an LOE? I don't remember there being any space to write more information on the form
Yes that should suffice. As long as there is no gap between the dates. Make sure that everything is accounted.