+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

anshusood1987

Dec 26, 2019
I have raised Web Form 3 days back and got response below how other people get the proper details

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on September 10, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."[/QUOTE

I got the same response as my appication was submitted on 15th Sep and the below. Still nothing after that. 12 weeks remaining on the status bar

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

anshusood1987

Dec 26, 2019
AOR - 15 Sep 2019
Medical Test clear - 26 Sep 2019
Date of Biometrics - 6 Oct 2019
Status bar - 56% complete

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

28 Nov 2019
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

20 Dec 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

No idea what is going on with my application. Anybody has any similar experience ????

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
Frankly, think about it.. How would we as forum members know for sure? In case next time something similar happens, try to clear it with the agent..

Both statuses could be correct.. Someone recommended it be passed to the person that decides whether to pass or not, and the person is yet to decide..

People suggest ordering GCMS notes because it gives status of your application in writing..
Yes, I plan to order GCMS notes next month, 4 months after AOR

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
AOR - 15 Sep 2019

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

28 Nov 2019

20 Dec 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

No idea what is going on with my application. Anybody has any similar experience ????
It can mean that your background check and criminality check is done and they are waiting for the officer to review and pass the judgement. Don't worry if your profile is not updated. Best option in your case would be to wait for few weeks and then order GCMS notes.

Chimaaa

Dec 27, 2019
AOR - 15 Sep 2019

28 Nov 2019

20 Dec 2019

No idea what is going on with my application. Anybody has any similar experience ????[/QUOTE

Are you FSW-Outland? I have exactly the same timelines as you, as at today, its 57%.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Guys that percentage rarely display the true progression of your application. I have had friends who got PPR email even when their percentage was 60 ... so enjoy holiday season and ask for GCMS notes once new year begins .... Happy Holidays !!! And yes all of them are FSW Outland.

canadahbb

Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys

AOR is september 12th 2019
I got an RPRF request dated 18th Dec 2019 that said "admissibility currently in process " and I should pay before permanent residency visa is issued.
Does this mean every stage cleared? Waiting for final review?
Before the request I was not anxious and now I can't stop thinking about it
According to this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-states-admissibility-review-is-still-in-progress.188903/ that was a generic message.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
@legalfalcon
I have a query. Today morning CIC asked me to resubmit my FBI certificate. I had already submitted the PDF version of it with my documents. My question is why are they asking me to resubmit it ?? Their exact message was "please submit original scanned copy of your FBI clearance certificate"
Is it because I uploaded a online PDF version before ??

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon
I have a query. Today morning CIC asked me to resubmit my FBI certificate. I had already submitted the PDF version of it with my documents. My question is why are they asking me to resubmit it ?? Their exact message was "please submit original scanned copy of your FBI clearance certificate"
Is it because I uploaded a online PDF version before ??
Very strange. Because, ideally, the FBI clearance document isn't printed on secured paper; i.e., it won't have any watermarks embeded in it that will indicate it's authenticity upon photocopying or scanning. It was done that way previously. In any event, you should just send a scanned copy across to be on the safe side.

When I submitted my FBI clearance, I attached a letter of explanation alongside stating that it was the original pdf derived from my user account with the FBI website. It may have been overkill, but I heard some cases on Myimmitracker saying that PCCs in black and white were rejected and lo-and-behold, the US PCC is in B&W.

Reactions: pkhare23

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Very strange. Because, ideally, the FBI clearance document isn't printed on secured paper; i.e., it won't have any watermarks embeded in it that will indicate it's authenticity upon photocopying or scanning. It was done that way previously. In any event, you should just send a scanned copy across to be on the safe side.

When I submitted my FBI clearance, I attached a letter of explanation alongside stating that it was the original pdf derived from my user account with the FBI website. It may have been overkill, but I heard some cases on Myimmitracker saying that PCCs in black and white were rejected and lo-and-behold, the US PCC is in B&W.
@pumpkin_latte . Thanks for a quick reply.
Well the only difference I can see between both is a small 10 digit number at the bottom of the first page.
Also I have a question for you does your FBI clearance certificate has last four digits of SSN ?? Because mine doesn't. Should I just write a LOE with this scanned copy ??

Last edited:

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
@pumpkin_latte . Thanks for a quick reply.
Well the only difference I can see between both is a small 10 digit number at the bottom of the first page.
Also I have a question for you does your FBI clearance certificate has last four digits of SSN ?? Because mine doesn't. Should I just write a LOE with this scanned copy ??
The SSN stands for Social Security Number; somewhat the equivalent of an Indian Permanent Account Number. The SSN is provided only to individuals who are receiving wages for work and who need to report their earnings to the Unites States state and federal governments. Non-citizens on certain visas, for certain purposes may HAVE to get a SSN upon landing in the US. For example, a PhD scholar receiving a stiipend, a H1B guy working in IT etc. But if you're a visitor to the US (short or long term visit) or have never worked in any capacity there, you will not have a SSN. If this is the case with you, stop worrying and no need to include LOE for this.

However, if you have a SSN, you may choose to disclose that information on the FBI PCC; this is an optional thing when you sign up for the PCC. In my humble opinion, if you have an SSN, it may be good practice to disclose the info, so that you are solidifying the case that you have laid out for the Canadian Immi officer. In other words, if you have mentioned in your history that you worked for a year in the US (hence, that this why you are getting the PCC), then if you provided that SSN, it ties together. "Ah, this fellow worked there, therefore he has also provided the SSN info. Makes sense; nothing suspicious."

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I have question regarding GCMS notes. Do I have to order GCMS notes multiple times to check the status of my application regularly ? For example if I order GCMS today I would be able to see what happened on my application till today, now do I have to order it again in next month ?
Whenever you want to check your application's status you'll have to order notes..

Try calling agents or raising webforms.. it is easier that way but then they aren't clear every time

mario834

Dec 30, 2019
USA
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
17-09-2019
Does anyone know how do we request to be added to the whatsapp group for Sep AOR?