+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Said1010

Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone
I am feeling very down with the situation, it seems nothing will happen soon with this pandemic. I feel we are going to complete two years for nothing. They didn’t touch the file since feb 2020, the only thing moving it to Ottawa office. The priority for may 2020, what about 2019? This shall be express process, I’m unable to change minor thing in my life because my focus is distracted with this long waiting. Application has been placed for review for a none required document and despite they know it is not required as per their rule. I wish good luck to everyone but seems we are facing very unlucky situation.
Same here

nur_amirkhan

Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Can be related to your medical. Has it been extended recently or have you got a re-medical request?
All my last GUs were related to a medical exam and eventually resulted in "you passed the medical exam" message in Feb.

No updates since then, though, so remedical/extension is not necessarily a PPR predictor nowadays.
Unfortunately, nothing like that, no re-medical request or medical extension. Seems really strange these GUs.

BrittoB2

Mar 25, 2021
is there some indication that the case is in a local office? I have the same situation as yours but when I asked then in the hotline they say it’s in the Ottawa office.
The only hint I have regarding this is that I noticed is on my most recent GSCMS notes that the secondary office was updated as "Abu Dhabi" (I applied from UAE).
hope we get some clarity soon but with the current travel restrictions and lockdowns again it could be delayed further.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I had a ghost update in my account at midnight on May 1st.
Today I tried to call IRCC but the automated system said it was unable to find my account information based on my UCI/Application Number/Year of birth. They hung up on me instead of connecting to the agent as well.
Did anyone else experience the same?

A crazy thought came to my head - can IRCC be retiring older application after some time to give space for the new applicants/new PR programs they're piloting?

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Hi all,

I had a ghost update in my account at midnight on May 1st.
Today I tried to call IRCC but the automated system said it was unable to find my account information based on my UCI/Application Number/Year of birth. They hung up on me instead of connecting to the agent as well.
Did anyone else experience the same?

A crazy thought came to my head - can IRCC be retiring older application after some time to give space for the new applicants/new PR programs they're piloting?

Chill, you are thinking too much. they have enough space to accommodate all in their digital system.

Reactions: vsfedotov