+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
they informed one of the document is missed and returned (mailed) my application yesterday.

does any one know how long will it take after i sent the missed document? will it start from beginning again?
which document did you miss? I am afraid you will start from the beginning.

Mixed

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Hey guys
My application received Sept, I called CiC 2 weeks ago and they gave me temp no. which starts with xf, she told me my application no. after they start processing will be the same no. without “x”. Now when I try automatic call the one without x works but it says we will update when we start processing.
Do you know if working the no without x, means they will not at least return the file and my file is complete?!

mkaur096

Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys
My application received Sept, I called CiC 2 weeks ago and they gave me temp no. which starts with xf, she told me my application no. after they start processing will be the same no. without “x”. Now when I try automatic call the one without x works but it says we will update when we start processing.
Do you know if working the no without x, means they will not at least return the file and my file is complete?!
Hello,

It will still be returned if you have a temporary file number. When you get the offical AOR thats when you know it won't be returned.

Regards,

Manpreet

Reactions: Mixed

Rainman 34

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
Hey guys.
Application received on September 24th and still awaiting a response. I saw a few posts of applications being granted AOR's. Congrats to those applications.

I saw some one posted they are processing applications until Sept 25th. Does that mean they stopped there? It's a bit confusing.

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys.
Application received on September 24th and still awaiting a response. I saw a few posts of applications being granted AOR's. Congrats to those applications.

I saw some one posted they are processing applications until Sept 25th. Does that mean they stopped there? It's a bit confusing.
Thanks! I think what that person meant was the officials were processing applications that reached until 25th September at the point of time. Every day it should progress. Don't worry! If you have submitted all the documents correctly, then you should get the AoR this week or the next. Patience is virtue, my friend! :)

mandeep77

Aug 13, 2018
hello my applicton not any update receiving 29 m,ay 2018 transfer to new delhi aug 10 2018 any tell me how much more time

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
I sent my wife's file on 31st august, received on 5th september. File got return last Thursday missed sign on Form E5669 beside e signature . Now I have to resubmitted and it will delay another 4 months of waiting. :(

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Reactions: gelairiz

Mixed

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Thank you, yup just patience:)
Hope all of us receive good news soon!

Thanks! I think what that person meant was the officials were processing applications that reached until 25th September at the point of time. Every day it should progress. Don't worry! If you have submitted all the documents correctly, then you should get the AoR this week or the next. Patience is virtue, my friend! :)