+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
No

You can create multiple CIC accounts if you want to have more attempts. Its PA's last name. Also if there is no children included in your application then put 2(PA and Sponsor) in number of people involved in your application. If you do have children than put in 2+no of children.
Ah! Got it. I was entering 1. My bad!! Thanks a lot for your help! Best wishes for the next steps! Cheers! :)

Reactions: adi.urban

ram1038

Nov 29, 2018
Hii everyone,
I live in canada and my wife is in india. I have filed an application on September 22nd 2018 and it reached nova scotia on September 26th 2018. I did not reveive any email or communication till now regarding the

ram1038

Nov 29, 2018
Hii everyone,
I live in canada and my wife is in india. I have filed an application on September 22nd 2018 and it reached nova scotia on September 26th 2018. I did not reveive any email or communication till now regarding the
Regarding the application. Anyone has any idea how much time would they take to give us the application number?
Thanks

ram1038

Nov 29, 2018
So, talked to Customer care after waiting for 32 minutes. They found our application received on Sep 24th; she said she would email the processing center to process the application as they were done processing applications till SEP 25th.
Can you please provide the customee care number you contacted? Our application was received on September 26th and there is no communication regarding it which is making us nervous.

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hii everyone,
Sep 20th here. Haven't received any communication yet. There are lots on the same boat.

pb_srk

Nov 21, 2018
Congrats! Next step is getting Medical request and Sponsor Approval. I think you should be able to connect it tomo, however, make sure when connecting applications you say the number of applications = 2.

Is the AOR signed from Mississauga or Syndey, Nova Scotia?
From Syndey, Nova Scotia
Sponsor Cad Citizen
Spouse Outland

mercy89

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,
I applied my spousal sponsorship on SEPTEMBER,2018 and received on September 14,2018
Today i called to CIC regarding the status of my application.they informed one of the document is missed and returned (mailed) my application yesterday.
so i am waiting for the courier.

does any one know how long will it take after i sent the missed document? will it start from beginning again?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,
I applied my spousal sponsorship on SEPTEMBER,2018 and received on September 14,2018
Today i called to CIC regarding the status of my application.they informed one of the document is missed and returned (mailed) my application yesterday.

does any one know how long will it take after i sent the missed document? will it start from beginning again?
Starts from beginning

ram1038

Nov 29, 2018
Hi,

Hi
Can you tell me the number you tried to call to CIC?