+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

pb_srk

Nov 21, 2018
I received AOR email today for Sept 3 application, it does not mention that it is approved or anything. Will I also get a letter?
Somehow, I cannot link the application online.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
I received AOR email today for Sept 3 application, it does not mention that it is approved or anything. Will I also get a letter?
Somehow, I cannot link the application online.
Congrats! Next step is getting Medical request and Sponsor Approval. I think you should be able to connect it tomo, however, make sure when connecting applications you say the number of applications = 2.

Is the AOR signed from Mississauga or Syndey, Nova Scotia?

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
So, talked to Customer care after waiting for 32 minutes. They found our application received on Sep 24th; she said she would email the processing center to process the application as they were done processing applications till SEP 25th.

WYWH

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
02-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-04-2019
Received an email from cic. With application number and UCI number. Not sure if this is AOR1. email from Mississauga. Is this AOR1?
application received in Sept 10.
Yes, this is AOR1. Congratulations! Applicant should be receiving a medical request soon and you will get another e-mail when sponsorship is officially approved.
This gives hope to the rest of us, September applicants, that our time is coming. :)

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Hello, I got the AoR today morning from CPC Mississauga. My application reached NS office on September 14. I have a question. When I try to link my application, it says "We found no applications." Should I wait for a particular time frame before I can do that? Any idea? Thanks in advance! And best wishes for everyone awaiting for the news! Stay strong and patient! :)

Reactions: adi.urban

DeepDown

Nov 21, 2018
Hey! I got an update in ECAS today and was able to link my application using Application number and last name. Application reached to NS on Sep 17.

Reactions: adi.urban

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Hey! I got an update in ECAS today and was able to link my application using Application number and last name. Application reached to NS on Sep 17.
Last name - Sponsor's or Principal Applicant's? Strange! Tried both. Didn't work for me. Btw, attempts exceeded. Can only try tomorrow.

DeepDown

Nov 21, 2018
Great news. Have you got your AOR?
No
Last name - Sponsor's or Principal Applicant's? Strange! Tried both. Didn't work for me. Btw, attempts exceeded. Can only try tomorrow.
You can create multiple CIC accounts if you want to have more attempts. Its PA's last name. Also if there is no children included in your application then put 2(PA and Sponsor) in number of people involved in your application. If you do have children than put in 2+no of children.

Reactions: sandeep_s