+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

lchaleleng

Sep 6, 2018
No, but I think I have read elsewhere on this forum about updates coming through over weekends.....so hoping beyond hope :)
Yes offices are closed but usually emails come in day after application is processed so if they sent it out today then we'll get emails saturday.

rohithora

Nov 22, 2018
Good to see some discussion going on here w.r.t. to the Outland Sponsorship applications sent on September 2018.

My wife's application reached NS office on the 14th of September, 2018.

Let's hope for the best!

Good luck everyone!
Hey Guys! My application reached Sydney, NS on Sep 13, 2108, and I haven't heard anything so far. Does anyone with similar timelines hear anything? My wife in New Delhi is the Principal Applicant, I am the Sponsor, living in Toronto. Any help or comments would be much appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck to everyone :)

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hey Guys! My application reached Sydney, NS on Sep 13, 2108, and I haven't heard anything so far. Does anyone with similar timelines hear anything? My wife in New Delhi is the Principal Applicant, I am the Sponsor, living in Toronto. Any help or comments would be much appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck to everyone :)
Don't worry, a significant majority of Sep applicants haven't heard back yet- you can look through the thread to get a feel :)

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Dude, due to some error the case you created on https://myimmitracker.com/ got triplicate. Can you please clear it up?

Ireland2018

Nov 25, 2018
Hi all,
I’ve been following for a while now but this is my first post.
I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Irish husband, both currently living in Ireland. Our application was received in NS on 6th Sept and I finally received a confirmation email as sponsor yesterday with our application number.
Can anyone tell me what the next step is? We’ve now linked the application to our online account so I assume all corespondence will now be sent via the online account.

Thanks!

Reactions: sandeep_s

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Hi all,
I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Irish husband, both currently living in Ireland. Our application was received in NS on 6th Sept and I finally received a confirmation email as sponsor yesterday with our application number.
Can anyone tell me what the next step is? We’ve now linked the application to our online account so I assume all corespondence will now be sent via the online account.

Thanks!
Congrats! Was it an email saying received your application on (date) and gave u application # and UCI #? That was AOR so you should also be getting sponsor approval and then medical request and also transfer to VO either stays in Mississauga or goes to PA’s local visa office for processing and then background check and then decision made and passport request then confirmation of PR.

You have linked to account that means you are on track so you need to check your gckey account and ecas and your email all the time for any updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ireland2018

Ireland2018

Nov 25, 2018
Congrats! Was it an email saying received your application on (date) and gave u application # and UCI #? That was AOR so you should also be getting sponsor approval and then medical request and also transfer to VO either stays in Mississauga or goes to PA’s local visa office for processing and then background check and then decision made and passport request then confirmation of PR.

You have linked to account that means you are on track so you need to check your gckey account alsl ecas and your email all the time for any updates.
Thanks so much. Yes, that’s exactly what I received ... I was beginning to think it would never arrive!

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi,
Our application was received on Sept 5th at Sydney NS. I am sponsoring my wife living in India. We have not heard anything from CIC yet.
Does anybody got AOR who submitted their application in September. ?
Same here. Passed september 13th

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Just to update anyone not in the whatsapp grp - 1st week of Sept are now starting to get AOR 1. Latest I saw was Sept 9. Be patient because good news is on the way. :)
Thanks a lot for that update! Good to see that September applicants are in processing queue now!

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks!
Congrats! Thanks for letting us know and good luck with your next steps.