+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Swap150389

Jul 17, 2017
Hi,
Our application was received on Sept 5th at Sydney NS. I am sponsoring my wife living in India. We have not heard anything from CIC yet.
Does anybody got AOR who submitted their application in September. ?

HangOver parson

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2013
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Sponsor interview 25 July 2015
AOR Received.
17 nov 2015
IELTS Request
13-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-dec-2015
Med's Request
4-feb-2016
Med's Done....
6-feb-2016
Passport Req..
29-feb-2016
Hi,
Our application was received on Sept 5th at Sydney NS. I am sponsoring my wife living in India. We have not heard anything from CIC yet.
Hi we also submitted in September
Still waiting

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
App submitted 27 August and nothing yet
Pa -India
Called cic 2 weeks ago and all they gVe me was temp file no which doesn’t work anywhere

Kevin Kandanatt

May 27, 2016
Hi,
Hi,
I submitted my wife's application and Nova Scotia office received it on Sept 10. No updates yet. My wife is living in India.
Hopefully we can hear some good news this week. I read earlier that they are working on applications until Sept 18. So fingers crossed guys.

laraibarrola

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone! My husband and I submitted our application to sponsor him and it was received Sept.11 in NS. I just phoned CIC to ask about what's going on, and right away I was told that they are answering applications that were received Sept. 25th. If yours was received before that, I suggest you to call CIC and ask them for updates as the agent I spoke to had to send an email to the people who process the application to either send me the AOR or return my application (if warranted) as it had been past my date. I was given a temporary file number but that does not mean they are already processing the application--they still might send it back.

Good luck to us all! Keep praying we'll be with our family soon <3

dance2noize009

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hello everyone! My husband and I submitted our application to sponsor him and it was received Sept.11 in NS. I just phoned CIC to ask about what's going on, and right away I was told that they are answering applications that were received Sept. 25th. If yours was received before that, I suggest you to call CIC and ask them for updates as the agent I spoke to had to send an email to the people who process the application to either send me the AOR or return my application (if warranted) as it had been past my date. I was given a temporary file number but that does not mean they are already processing the application--they still might send it back.

Good luck to us all! Keep praying we'll be with our family soon <3
What number did you call? Mine was received September 19th in Sydney. No response yet.

pb_srk

Nov 21, 2018
We mailed out package for outland to Sydney, NS and they received on Sept 6, I am Canadian citizen and spouse is in Vienna.
Haven't received any acknowledgement or sponsorship approval letter.

pb_srk

Nov 21, 2018
Good to see some discussion going on here w.r.t. to the Outland Sponsorship applications sent on September 2018.

My wife's application reached NS office on the 14th of September, 2018.

Let's hope for the best!

Good luck everyone!
Hey did you get your AOR1 or any communications?

celk28

Nov 21, 2018
Hello all,

I have been following this website for a while but this is my first post. Me and my husband (who is american) applied for the outland family visa, with our package being sent out on September 19th and it was delivered on the 24th. At this point we have not yet received confirmation of processing or the AOR that is usually sent out first. Next week will make it 9 weeks. Has anyone else been waiting this long? If it gets to that point and still nothing does anyone have any advice? The applicant is supposed to be the first one to receive an email as well is that correct?

Last edited:

laraibarrola

Oct 2, 2018
What number did you call? Mine was received September 19th in Sydney. No response yet.
1-888-242-2100

You would want to call right when they open (0600-0900 eastern time) as you might not get connected due to lotsa calls they receive. I live here in Vancouver Island and I wake up around 4am if I wanted to call..