+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing and congrats!
I also did called and the same for me, he gave a temporary number, however, he told me they sent us an email in Oct to pay biometric fees, which I did not receive. Could u plz let me know If you paied the fee in advance or did they asked for it? I am just worried they have a wrong email for my spouse!
Hi, I paid 1040 CAD in total. It included biometric fees yes. I might phone again to just make sure they have not requested anything yet, just to double check.

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
Hi, I paid 1040 CAD in total. It included biometric fees yes. I might phone again to just make sure they have not requested anything yet, just to double check.
1040 CAD does not include biometric fees. Biometric fees are additional CAD 85.

1040 CAD includes sponsorship fees, principal applicant fees and right of permenant residence fees.

I received an email from them to pay for biometrics after paying CAD 1040.

Reactions: Mixed

Car0line

Nov 8, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
27/09/2018
AOR Received.
06/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/01/2019
Passport Req..
27/09/2019
Hello guys. Been following this forum for so long. Just sharing to give hope to others. I was approved for TRV

VO: Philippines
Married to a Canadian
No kids
Employed for 11 Yrs
No Properties

Submitted spousal app on Sept 27, 2018- no AOR yet

Applied TRV Oct 19, 2018
PPR for TRV Nov 7, 2018
Submitted PP Nov 8, 2018

We were told that refusal rate on our kind of case was high but we still tried just in case.
So there's hope you guys! We did use a consulting agency based in Canada and they were great.

Last edited:

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
1040 CAD does not include biometric fees. Biometric fees are additional CAD 85.

1040 CAD includes sponsorship fees, principal applicant fees and right of permenant residence fees.

I received an email from them to pay for biometrics after paying CAD 1040.
Apologies, I just saw that I paid $1125 CAD and not 1040

Reactions: Mixed

sswitzer10

Nov 12, 2018
My husband is a Canadian Citizen and I am American. We applied under outland spousal ... anyone know if being from America makes this timeline any shorter? I know traveling back and forth between the two countries is easier than others, but don't know if that has any affect on the PR app.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My husband is a Canadian Citizen and I am American. We applied under outland spousal ... anyone know if being from America makes this timeline any shorter? I know traveling back and forth between the two countries is easier than others, but don't know if that has any affect on the PR app.
Historically US outland apps have definitely been on the faster end of processing times but it's certainly not guaranteed.

Lirlich

Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
I sent my documents to Sydney (NS) on September 13th, received the 17th. On October 2nd received an email asking me to pay for the biometrics. Paid the fee for the biometrics, received an email asking me to link my demand online on November 5th, 2018, but couldnèt.
I called IRCC they told me that I received a temporary number, that's why I wasn't able to link online.
Is there anybody who had this problem .

Thank you

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
no news.....is good news?
Lol! I guess so! I wanna stay positive here and say that any communications for bio-metrics additional fee request or docs being returned for missing signatures happened already for September applicants, and that people with no news are awaiting for their AORs.

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone,
I sent my documents to Sydney (NS) on September 13th, received the 17th. On October 2nd received an email asking me to pay for the biometrics. Paid the fee for the biometrics, received an email asking me to link my demand online on November 5th, 2018, but couldnèt.
I called IRCC they told me that I received a temporary number, that's why I wasn't able to link online.
Is there anybody who had this problem .

Thank you
Hi may. I ask how did you called IRCC? Is there a number provided? Hope you could help. Thankss

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hi may. I ask how did you called IRCC? Is there a number provided? Hope you could help. Thankss
You can call on this number: 888-242-2100 and select option to check status of PR application. When you reach a point where they ask you for the application number, insert that, if you don't have one then just press 0 etc and eventually they ask you if you want to hold to speak to an agent. Takes a while to get through.....

I called early morning today and was told that they are 'reviewing' applications received up till 18th Sep- for completeness. While she found my information (address, phone number etc) in the system, she said she couldn't give me a temporary application number because it's still under review :(

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
You can call on this number: 888-242-2100 and select option to check status of PR application. When you reach a point where they ask you for the application number, insert that, if you don't have one then just press 0 etc and eventually they ask you if you want to hold to speak to an agent. Takes a while to get through.....

I called early morning today and was told that they are 'reviewing' applications received up till 18th Sep- for completeness. While she found my information (address, phone number etc) in the system, she said she couldn't give me a temporary application number because it's still under review :(
I wonder if getting a temp application number means that your application is checked for completeness and that no problems were found...we have a temp number but that is all. Would be great to know if we can start relaxing and waiting it out.