+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Did you used new checklist as far as I know from mid June 2018 applications should be sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia. not to Mississauga.
trying to reach my consultant. Honestly I missed this part because I was busy with the whole relocation to Canada. Now I am trying to contact her and get her feedback because a lot of those who submitted the same day we did got their AOR already.
Crossing fingers that the application wasn't returned and us not being informed !!

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys
My application received on 09 September 2018 still waiting for AOR already 3 months passed butt still waiting any idea to check with them

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys
My application received on 09 September 2018 still waiting for AOR already 3 months passed butt still waiting any idea to check with them

WYWH

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
02-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-04-2019
Hi guys
If calling from Canada, phone # 1-888-242-2100
If calling from another country: +1 613 944 4000

Then follow instructions. When it asks for an application number, press any number, it will tell you that your application is not found, but later on it gives you an option to speak to an agent, I think you press 0. Be prepared to wait approximately 40 minutes.

Good luck!

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
I am still trying to understand how agents at a certain CPC are working on applications, since the moment they receive them in their mailroom. When you look at timelines from applicants who submitted within the last few months, they are all over the place and make no sense whatsoever. IRCC is currently saying that they are "working on applications received October 9th" which can't possibly be true. It could be that one agent has completed his or her pile and took on another new pile of applications and came upon some newer ones since previous apps have already been assigned to other agents. This is the only rational explanation to me because it is ridiculous that some July, August and most September applicants are waiting on AOR1 and SA while they claim October applicants are being worked on. I understand that some apps take longer than others because of their individual situation, background checks, possible missing docs, that some agents may be slower than others etc. but still, I feel that CPC procedure is not very good. Newly received apps should not be picked up until all of the previously received packages have been opened and info was at least starting to be entered into their system.

I am a September 13th applicant, but I feel so bad for everyone who submitted in July and August and still has not heard back from them at all. I really wish they would explain their process in detail, so we have a better understanding of it. That way, we would have more patience too. :)

Any thoughts on this?

I know they have their own system to categorize the applicants once their package is opened after being stored in the mailroom at CPC.
It seems to be mainly dependent on principal applicant's country of origin. It's obvious that some PA's countries are completed faster than
others. I think they probably take the easy/simple ones first to build up their statistics to show how efficient they are and doing a good job.
Also there was a flood of PR applications this past summer trying to get ahead of the new biometric requirements for some countries.
With Xmas approaching the government workers will have vacation time to use up and that will slow things down over this time period.
I believe the first check at the CIC office will be to ensure all required and signed forms with the fees and checklist are included.
Unfortunately If not complete they will just send it back.
Then after these initial checks are done the application is put into another queue for further processing before AOR1 is issued.
Someone has to enter all the personal information into their system. ( hope they can type fast )!
Case by case and each officer will follow their procedures depending on workload even though we may not understand or think it's fair.
We are probably just a number to them? They said the process can take 12 months.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the timelines at this point and make yourself worry.
If you don't get your application sent back then you are off to a good start.

Our hope is to be together as soon as possible with our loved ones in Canada.

Reactions: WYWH and laport2018

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
I know they have their own system to categorize the applicants once their package is opened after being stored in the mailroom at CPC.
It seems to be mainly dependent on principal applicant's country of origin. It's obvious that some PA's countries are completed faster than
others. I think they probably take the easy/simple ones first to build up their statistics to show how efficient they are and doing a good job.
Also there was a flood of PR applications this past summer trying to get ahead of the new biometric requirements for some countries.
With Xmas approaching the government workers will have vacation time to use up and that will slow things down over this time period.
I believe the first check at the CIC office will be to ensure all required and signed forms with the fees and checklist are included.
Unfortunately If not complete they will just send it back.
Then after these initial checks are done the application is put into another queue for further processing before AOR1 is issued.
Someone has to enter all the personal information into their system. ( hope they can type fast )!
Case by case and each officer will follow their procedures depending on workload even though we may not understand or think it's fair.
We are probably just a number to them? They said the process can take 12 months.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the timelines at this point and make yourself worry.
If you don't get your application sent back then you are off to a good start.

Our hope is to be together as soon as possible with our loved ones in Canada.
Hi can you tell me how to contact them

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
If calling from Canada, phone # 1-888-242-2100
If calling from another country: +1 613 944 4000

Then follow instructions. When it asks for an application number, press any number, it will tell you that your application is not found, but later on it gives you an option to speak to an agent, I think you press 0. Be prepared to wait approximately 40 minutes.

Good luck!
Hi tried ti call but call will end automatically i don't know why

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
Hi tried ti call but call will end automatically i don't know why
You will have to keep trying they take the calls from 8am to 4pm. it may take you few days to speak to an agent I would say try around 7:45am to call.

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
Is there a WhatsApp group