+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 Offer Letter

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Have applied in any other clg except Sheridan? Did they reply to you
Yaa i have applied in total 4 colleges n i got accepted in 3 of them 1 for may n other for sep. Just today i got offer from centennial for software engineering technology fast track program. Butwwaiting for sheridan

Mar 8, 2018
Jeddah
Hi, Does anybody know anything about Memorial university of Newfoundland admission. I applied for fall 2018 since last year and there is no message from them till now. Please help
I applied in Memorial University on April and had a conversation with the University's administration about my application which is for Fall 2018.
I am very confused by MUN process getting document.. i already sent them my documents through email but they want my documents from my institution..Does anyone gets the same problem?? plz discuss with me about this matter..

Kemmyann

Apr 2, 2018
I applied in Memorial University on April and had a conversation with the University's administration about my application which is for Fall 2018.
I am very confused by MUN process getting document.. i already sent them my documents through email but they want my documents from my institution..Does anyone gets the same problem?? plz discuss with me about this matter..
Hi
Thus is like a certificate process so they need the official transcript from the school.
All the best

Mar 8, 2018
Jeddah
Sorry I meant verification process
Yes I know they mean that but in all Canadian colleges and universities have same procedures..coz i completed my study from uk and currently I’m living in my home country Pakistan..so it’s difficult to arrange and send documents to them..and time is very short too..any simple to get offer letter? And proceed my visa process?

Kemmyann

Apr 2, 2018
Try get in touch with the school in UK they will send it I bet they are effective with their services.You can opt in for special delivery which can be DHL or any fast courier.Am sorry to hear about this.

Rhoda27

May 7, 2018
Mine is different. I have sent all my documents still no response from them. I tried communicating with the graduate coordinator,he is always giving me 2 weeks to get the decision made ,now another 2 weeks have lapsed without email from them. At least someone deserve to know his or her application status.

imyrv

May 23, 2018
indore
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs ahmedabad
Hello all
We have created a group on Whatsapp for students joining Durham college in Sept 18 or later in Jan.
Kindly share the link if you come across with any students joining Durham College.
We are trying to make things simple for students joining Durham this sept intake or in future and stay connected.
Open this link to join our WhatsApp Group : https://chat.whatsapp.com/B4Vjbr29ox5H1J4zLHHj5Y

Regards
Yash Verma

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.