+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 Offer Letter

rkpatel

Mar 20, 2018
Did anyone got offer letter from centennial ??? I applied on 17th jan but still no response yet. Also waiting for the niagara offer letter.

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
This is to all of youm...after reading this thread...i came to know that u all have applied for sept 2018 intake in jan feb and march...dont expect offer letters early bcz colleges are nw taking 6 mnths in general...advice.....keep these applications and apply for jan 2019 intake as well in order to maximize ur chances...what colleges are doing nw...they will keep ur applications for 4 to 5 mnths...then they will ask u to defer...even jan 2019 intake is getting full nw...students have got visa for sept intake 2018....just apply for jan 2019 as well....

Amrit1426

May 1, 2018
Hey please suggest me , if i apply by may25 is it possible to get admission in september intake.i hadnt even applied for offer letter

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hey please suggest me , if i apply by may25 is it possible to get admission in september intake.i hadnt even applied for offer letter
Try asap may be it is possible just because of late admission processes by the colleges so go for it but still i would suggest go asap

Amrit1426

May 1, 2018
Try asap may be it is possible just because of late admission processes by the colleges so go for it but still i would suggest go asap
Like if i do apply thn how much time it ll take to get offer letter?or visa as well?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Like if i do apply thn how much time it ll take to get offer letter?or visa as well?
It depends on the availability of seat and the priority of applications but as far as i know normally it takes about 1 to 2 weeks for processing the application and once you got LOA then the visa procedure will be about 3-4 weeks or some times less. But i recommend you to go for it because you have high chances to complete all processes within time. All the best