+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 Offer Letter

Dheerajverma143

Feb 16, 2018
India
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.
i had same problem, but i personally emailed the college admin department and make.my counsultant to email to respective department.bin my case i had name issue on conditional OL, but later they corrected it and sent me unconditional offer letter after submitting ielts, request them to provide you new offer letter

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
i had same problem, but i personally emailed the college admin department and make.my counsultant to email to respective department.bin my case i had name issue on conditional OL, but later they corrected it and sent me unconditional offer letter after submitting ielts, request them to provide you new offer letter
Could you please tell me that email address where you sent mail..?

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Mine is different. I have sent all my documents still no response from them. I tried communicating with the graduate coordinator,he is always giving me 2 weeks to get the decision made ,now another 2 weeks have lapsed without email from them. At least someone deserve to know his or her application status.
same with me...