+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 Offer Letter

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Anyone have received offer letter from Sheridan September fall yet?
Which course have you applied to because I met viji the Indian representative to Sheridan she said that they have already given out offer letterers if somebody declines it then it shall be passed to the next candidate bases the percentage

Golan

May 7, 2018
Which course have you applied to because I met viji the Indian representative to Sheridan she said that they have already given out offer letterers if somebody declines it then it shall be passed to the next candidate bases the percentage
I have applied for electrical engineering technician..and my 12th grade cbsc percentage is 70.

Last edited:

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
could you give me her email? i also have applied on 24jan17 ..still status shows under consideration

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
could you give me her email? i also have applied on 24jan17 ..still status shows under consideration
Anyone have received offer letter from Sheridan September fall yet?
I have also applied for Computer technology programs but it still shows under consideration but i have mailed them and they told me to wait because they have just started to review applications because of late admission processes by Canadian Institutes it has been late.

Golan

May 7, 2018
I have also applied for Computer technology programs but it still shows under consideration but i have mailed them and they told me to wait because they have just started to review applications because of late admission processes by Canadian Institutes it has been late.
When did you apply?

Aaayush123

May 1, 2018
Heyy !! I have also got offer feom durham college.... In which course u have applied... And r u going thr??
No i have already paid fees and applied for visa in ICM clg winnipeg and in durham i got offer letter for contemporary web design-2 years diploma

Rhoda27

May 7, 2018
Hi, Does anybody know anything about Memorial university of Newfoundland admission. I applied for fall 2018 since last year and there is no message from them till now. Please help