+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Tha
So here is my next big-numbers post LOL :p:

Out of the 49 applicants registered on our timeline, we have 21 applicants with no reported updates.

Out of these 21 applicants, 12 of them have been "inactive" for a long time with some who haven't even visited the forum since Dec 14, 2018:
@Djdj9037 from Sep 3 hasn't been active since Dec 27; @Ictyyz from Sep 4 since Feb 26; @eck6 from Sep 5 since Dec 14; @jesus.lv from Sep 7 since Dec 29; @Koobee2a from Sep 12 since Jan 4; @Freshboi from Sep 13 since Jan 18; @Afdiaz from Sep 14 since Jan 23; @ddounia from Sep 18 since Jan 8; @DB2018 from Sep 19 since Feb 26; @Pnut&lulu from Sep 20 since Feb 4; @RKAZI from Sep 24 since Jan 4; and at last, @Nixey from Sep 27 has not been active since Jan 23.

Taking into account the possibility that these 12 "inactive" members had some sort of positive (hopefully not negative) updates since they have been keeping it quiet, the close-to-real number of the applicants with updates (let's just assume) is actually closer to 40, which leaves us with 9 "active-on-the-forum" applicants who are still waiting:
@bbreeze, @Gargoyle_Queen, @ForeverYou, @Longroadtoimmigration, @kareng1011, @basket90, @J-chy, @cduanra, and @Vhan18, are you guys still waiting for a "ghost" and/or any other transitional and conclusive updates?

By looking at the numbers you can tell that CIC/IRCC is doing really well with us, the September Inland 2018 applicants, with 82% of the applicants had some sort of transitional updates within 6 months, including 11 with DMs and AIPs, and 2 with Landing Interview Invitations. That's really good!

Let's all hope and pray that the remaining 9 applicants will be hearing something positive next week! Fingers crossed for you guys!
Thanks Barsarah. Congratulations to all who got updates.
I am still in BGC application received 17 Sep .No update after OWP on 15 Jan .
Fingers crossed.Trying to be positive .Its so stressful. Hope we all get our PR approved soon. Because of 2 dependents i think it will take more time for my application comparatively one applicant , so it make sense .Lets keep patient...maybe couple of weeks more....

Reactions: barsarah

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Congrats!

How long your 'review of eligibility completed' from 'medical passed'? Thanks
He passed medical on Dec 24 and got his DM letter on Mar 15, so that's 81 days. But keep in mind that Medical Pass has no bearing on your timeline - meaning it is irrelevant to the speed of your application progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aliceno

ForeverYou

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Request
24-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018

Out of the 49 applicants registered on our timeline, we have 21 applicants with no reported updates.

Out of these 21 applicants, 12 of them have been "inactive" for a long time with some who haven't even visited the forum since Dec 14, 2018:
@Djdj9037 from Sep 3 hasn't been active since Dec 27; @Ictyyz from Sep 4 since Feb 26; @eck6 from Sep 5 since Dec 14; @jesus.lv from Sep 7 since Dec 29; @Koobee2a from Sep 12 since Jan 4; @Freshboi from Sep 13 since Jan 18; @Afdiaz from Sep 14 since Jan 23; @ddounia from Sep 18 since Jan 8; @DB2018 from Sep 19 since Feb 26; @Pnut&lulu from Sep 20 since Feb 4; @RKAZI from Sep 24 since Jan 4; and at last, @Nixey from Sep 27 has not been active since Jan 23.

Taking into account the possibility that these 12 "inactive" members had some sort of positive (hopefully not negative) updates since they have been keeping it quiet, the close-to-real number of the applicants with updates (let's just assume) is actually closer to 40, which leaves us with 9 "active-on-the-forum" applicants who are still waiting:
@bbreeze, @Gargoyle_Queen, @ForeverYou, @Longroadtoimmigration, @kareng1011, @basket90, @J-chy, @cduanra, and @Vhan18, are you guys still waiting for a "ghost" and/or any other transitional and conclusive updates?

By looking at the numbers you can tell that CIC/IRCC is doing really well with us, the September Inland 2018 applicants, with 82% of the applicants had some sort of transitional updates within 6 months, including 11 with DMs and AIPs, and 2 with Landing Interview Invitations. That's really good!

Let's all hope and pray that the remaining 9 applicants will be hearing something positive next week! Fingers crossed for you guys!
Thank you very much for the updates. We have has no updates since our BGC started. We submitted the fingerprints and RCMP report on Jan 4th. IRCC has confirmed we are still in the criminal check phase , security check hasn't started yet.

S2111S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018

Barsarah, you are simply amazing with your analysis skills ! Canada needs intelligent people like you

All the best !

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
still no changes...:(

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018

Out of the 50 applicants registered on our timeline, we have 22 applicants with no reported updates.

Out of these 22 applicants, 12 of them have been "inactive" for a long time with some who haven't even visited the forum since Dec 14, 2018:

Taking into account the possibility that these 12 "inactive" members had some sort of positive (hopefully not negative) updates since they have been keeping it quiet, the close-to-real number of the applicants with updates (let's just assume) is actually closer to 40, which leaves us with 10 "active-on-the-forum" applicants who are still waiting:
@bbreeze, @Gargoyle_Queen, @ForeverYou, @Longroadtoimmigration, @kareng1011, @bushra1122, @basket90, @J-chy, @cduanra, and @Vhan18, are you guys still waiting for a "ghost" and/or any other transitional and conclusive updates?

By looking at the numbers you can tell that CIC/IRCC is doing really well with us, the September Inland 2018 applicants, with 80% of the applicants had some sort of transitional updates within 6 months, including 11 with DMs and AIPs, and 2 with Landing Interview Invitations. That's really good!

Let's all hope and pray that the remaining 10 applicants will be hearing something positive next week! Fingers crossed for you guys!
I’m still waiting for the ghost update or any updates. I also have the feeling that it’s slower for Quebec applicants. I hope we’ll have any updates soon

Reactions: BR_ESL and barsarah

Papo

Nov 9, 2018
So I have a question..what happens after u go to the landed interview? Do u have to leave ..like I mean cross the border an reenter to confirm my pr?or do u jus become a pr after the interview and wait three weeks to recieve it in the mail

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
So I have a question..what happens after u go to the landed interview? Do u have to leave ..like I mean cross the border an reenter to confirm my pr?or do u jus become a pr after the interview and wait three weeks to recieve it in the mail
Flag-poling is only for applicants living in Canada but applied for Outland sponsorship. For us, it’s just a landing interview at a local office to get a CoPR and then wait again until your PR card comes in the mail, which will take about 2 weeks but it could take longer if your 2 PR photos don’t meet the specifications.

Not sure how it works with Landing Telephone Interview in terms of submitting PR photos tho... you may have to mail them out or upload the file online

Last edited:
Reactions: Papo and BR_ESL

Nedalk2002

Oct 20, 2018
Flag-poling is only for applicants living in Canada but applied for Outland sponsorship. For us, it’s just a landing interview at a local office to get a CoPR and then wait again until your PR card comes in the mail, which will take about 2 weeks but it could take longer if your 2 PR photos don’t meet the specifications.

Not sure how it works with Landing Telephone Interview in terms of submitting PR photos tho... you may have to mail them out or upload the file online
I received DM last week for both and landing interview. Does it mean that I am approved in principle?

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
Hello all, just found this thread. Just wanted to give my dates and all the info for comparison and maybe some reference to where I'm at in the whole process.

I'm an inland common-law applicant in Edmonton. My application was received on Sept 11, 2018, Processing sponsors application started Oct. 4, Medical invite Dec. 5, Passed medical sometime in early January 2019, got an "Invitation to pre-arrival services" letter March 16, 2019

Just checked my online services and says "Decision Made" for both my application and my sponsors. Also says they started processing my application of March 15 but have not received an official letter for this.

Online account says :
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hope that helps others and if anyone knows the timeline from here or exactly where I'm at please let me know. I'm still going to assume 12 months for everything. I'll try and update more as things change.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all.
Not sure where to ask so will ask here.
How does it work for jn-land?
If a spouse is on TRV, do people submit inland and apply for an extension of 6 months?
Also, when I click on OWP application, it says to apply from outside of Canada.
I am confused.
Thank you!