+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Freshboi

Sep 13, 2018
Updates to my application:

Got a ghost update on March 11
Eligibility passed on March 16

Funny thing is, under "Review of eligibility" it still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.", even though I received a message with the subject "Eligibility Passed" that says "you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class". Not sure what to make of that.

Also for what it's worth, my ECAS also says "Decision Made", though I don't know when that changed.

rabidjess

Nov 30, 2018
it appears to be AIP :

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. "

I have not received SA yet

Reactions: barsarah

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
Just got word by email of my immigration landing interview scheduled for April 16 in Edmonton!

Just posted yesterday about DM for both myself and sponsor on March 16th on eCAS, Sept. 11, 2018 AOR.

No other updates after medical passes other than the stupid bar emails and an invitation to pre-arrival services in GCKey also on the 16th.

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Well people i am still here...and still waiting my hopes are falling and my self worth is at an all time low. Congrats to all who have gotten owp and

shahesam84

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Well people i am still here...and still waiting my hopes are falling and my self worth is at an all time low. Congrats to all who have gotten owp and
Don't worry my friend. Soon you will hear good news too. Honestly, CIC is processing really fast and it doesn't mean they are not processing yours. We are far from their promised deadline. So stay positive!

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
I wouldn't stress too much. From what I've heard there is a lot that goes into processing these applications and no one really knows how it works. I am currently on a post grad open work permit (did a PhD in Canada) so could have applied under express entry routes or provincial nominee ones. I am also from the US and things tend to be a bit easier for us with Canada. I don't know if any of that factors in at all to a quick processing but it may make verifying my paperwork a bit easier.

ufadaniyal

Mar 11, 2019
Just got word by email of my immigration landing interview scheduled for April 16 in Edmonton!

Just posted yesterday about DM for both myself and sponsor on March 16th on eCAS, Sept. 11, 2018 AOR.

No other updates after medical passes other than the stupid bar emails and an invitation to pre-arrival services in GCKey also on the 16th.
Congrats Man! Did you get any SA or AIP letter after DM?