+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
  • Dear :

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
    Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
    Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Windsor IRCC will contact you to
    arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
    identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
    appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
    made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
    confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
    identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document
    You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the
    Canada Immigration Centre.
    If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada
    Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact
    CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration,
    Refugees and Citizenship Canada office.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
    The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can
    become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document
    will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,
    you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific
    Enquiry form at the following link:
    https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

To pay this fee, please follow the instructions below:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/

• Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés
    and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

1) You can pay immigration fees online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit
    card if you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader
    software, and a printer.
    2) Go to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website at
    www.canada.ca.
    3) Select “My application” from the Home page and then “Pay your fees”.
    4) Select the type of application “Permanent Residence” from the drop-down menu.
    5) Select “Right of Permanent Residence Fee – not Express Entry”, and then “Get payment
    instructions”.
    6) Navigate to the How to pay your fees section and select “Pay my fees online”. Follow the
    instructions to the end of payment process.
    7) Once completed, you must print the IRCC official receipt and send it to this office via the
    Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-
    renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

When should I contact IRCC?

You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and
    include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application
    for Permanent Residence;
     Changes in the personal circumstances of the person you are sponsoring and his/her
    dependant(s), if any, including change in status in Canada, birth or adoption of a child,
    death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
     For changes in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this
    office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of the person you
    are sponsoring, and that of their dependant(s), if any.
     If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this
    application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please
    provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e.
    Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate,
    Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
     Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
     Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
     Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a
    final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).

Contact Information

For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and
    services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at
    www.canada.ca.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After
    You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

• Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés
    and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this
    correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit
    www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at
    www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume
    of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless
    the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.

What if my address changes?

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address
    immediately. Please note that CPC Mississauga will not update contact information. Changes
    to your contact information should be made through our online service at
    www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct
    address may result in delays in the processing of your application.
    Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your
    application.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Mississauga

This is a DM letter. Your landing office is not so busy so for sure youll get your landing sched soon. Congrats!

Reactions: skhan1002

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
So here is my next big-numbers post LOL :p:

Out of the 50 applicants registered on our timeline, we have 22 applicants with no reported updates.

Out of these 22 applicants, 12 of them have been "inactive" for a long time with some who haven't even visited the forum since Dec 14, 2018:
@Djdj9037 from Sep 3 hasn't been active since Dec 27; @Ictyyz from Sep 4 since Feb 26; @eck6 from Sep 5 since Dec 14; @jesus.lv from Sep 7 since Dec 29; @Koobee2a from Sep 12 since Jan 4; @Freshboi from Sep 13 since Jan 18; @Afdiaz from Sep 14 since Jan 23; @ddounia from Sep 18 since Jan 8; @DB2018 from Sep 19 since Feb 26; @Pnut&lulu from Sep 20 since Feb 4; @RKAZI from Sep 24 since Jan 4; and at last, @Nixey from Sep 27 has not been active since Jan 23.

Taking into account the possibility that these 12 "inactive" members had some sort of positive (hopefully not negative) updates since they have been keeping it quiet, the close-to-real number of the applicants with updates (let's just assume) is actually closer to 40, which leaves us with 10 "active-on-the-forum" applicants who are still waiting:
@bbreeze, @Gargoyle_Queen, @ForeverYou, @Longroadtoimmigration, @kareng1011, @bushra1122, @basket90, @J-chy, @cduanra, and @Vhan18, are you guys still waiting for a "ghost" and/or any other transitional and conclusive updates?

By looking at the numbers you can tell that CIC/IRCC is doing really well with us, the September Inland 2018 applicants, with 80% of the applicants had some sort of transitional updates within 6 months, including 11 with DMs and AIPs, and 2 with Landing Interview Invitations. That's really good!

Let's all hope and pray that the remaining 10 applicants will be hearing something positive next week! Fingers crossed for you guys!

Last edited:

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
@barsarah do you mind adding my dad's info to the list as well please?
Oh absolutely @bushra1122, can you send me a PM with his timeline?

So far I got:
Application received: Sep 21
Current city and province:
AOR:
MR: Nov 26
ME: Dec 7
MP: Dec 20
BGC started:
OWP: didn't apply
Ghost update:

Please fill in the blanks and/or correct the errors

Last edited:

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
So here is my next big-numbers post LOL :p:

Out of the 49 applicants registered on our timeline, we have 21 applicants with no reported updates.

Out of these 21 applicants, 12 of them have been "inactive" for a long time with some who haven't even visited the forum since Dec 14, 2018:
@Djdj9037 from Sep 3 hasn't been active since Dec 27; @Ictyyz from Sep 4 since Feb 26; @eck6 from Sep 5 since Dec 14; @jesus.lv from Sep 7 since Dec 29; @Koobee2a from Sep 12 since Jan 4; @Freshboi from Sep 13 since Jan 18; @Afdiaz from Sep 14 since Jan 23; @ddounia from Sep 18 since Jan 8; @DB2018 from Sep 19 since Feb 26; @Pnut&lulu from Sep 20 since Feb 4; @RKAZI from Sep 24 since Jan 4; and at last, @Nixey from Sep 27 has not been active since Jan 23.

Taking into account the possibility that these 12 "inactive" members had some sort of positive (hopefully not negative) updates since they have been keeping it quiet, the close-to-real number of the applicants with updates (let's just assume) is actually closer to 40, which leaves us with 9 "active-on-the-forum" applicants who are still waiting:
@bbreeze, @Gargoyle_Queen, @ForeverYou, @Longroadtoimmigration, @kareng1011, @basket90, @J-chy, @cduanra, and @Vhan18, are you guys still waiting for a "ghost" and/or any other transitional and conclusive updates?

By looking at the numbers you can tell that CIC/IRCC is doing really well with us, the September Inland 2018 applicants, with 82% of the applicants had some sort of transitional updates within 6 months, including 11 with DMs and AIPs, and 2 with Landing Interview Invitations. That's really good!

Let's all hope and pray that the remaining 9 applicants will be hearing something positive next week! Fingers crossed for you guys!
No, nothing for me. I check MyCIC and Ecas twice a day, no ghost update, nothing so far. I start kind of thinking that Quebec applicants could take longer with all the discussion about Quebec immigration latley. I have a OWP and work now, so I'm not really stressed with getting the PR done fast.. just in time would be nice ;-)

Thank you for all the stats, thats great work.. I follow daily the forums here without logging myself in each time, may the others who are shown as inactive since a longer time just do the same and log in only if they have something to tell or share.. just a thought.. really appreciate your work on the stats and spreatsheet.. Really useful information can be drawn of it in comparation to other sheet that can be found.. It would be really great if everyone would update it on a regular basis...

Reactions: BR_ESL and barsarah