+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Thatguy25

Nov 21, 2019
Am I the last one from Sept who stills under RR?
I am also waiting with no updates! Don't have any RR, my 2nd GCMS revealed s.16.1c so I ordered cbsa notes, nothing came in cbsa notes at all, my last GCMS notes is still not released getgcms mentioned 90 days delay, my A 11.2 completed in April 2019, with eligibility appears met..
Have been mailing, raising webform continuously, they mention it's waiting in queue by an officer.
Not sure the current updates, it's been a long wait, hoping I get positive update soon!
Wishing everyone waiting the same!!

Reactions: Archavin89

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
called today, all are passed, waiting for the interview appointment letter.
a long wait with a comprehensive security check of 8 months.
Hope soon.

Reactions: Thatguy25

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
GOOD NEWS guys!

got the interview landing notice. I am so happy to share with you. I had a 8 months of security screening. total journey was 16 months and half.

hope you all get good news soon.

Last edited:

vel

Feb 9, 2013
Hello every one,

Just got an email stating that I have to attend a PR Interview to finalize the application. It is scheduled for next week. Not sure either it is a landing interview or a regular interview to cross check the information.

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hello every one,

Just got an email stating that I have to attend a PR Interview to finalize the application. It is scheduled for next week. Not sure either it is a landing interview or a regular interview to cross check the information.
what is the title? I think it must be landing interview.

vel

Feb 9, 2013
what is the title? I think it must be landing interview.
This is how it reads "I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled as follows."

Looks like a landing interview as you said, but I never requested a once from CIC neither does my application was updated in CIC. my application status is still the same as before for the past 13+ months.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
This is how it reads "I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled as follows."

Looks like a landing interview as you said, but I never requested a once from CIC neither does my application was updated in CIC. my application status is still the same as before for the past 13+ months.
Congratulations in advance. This is your landing interview. Don’t expect any updates to reflect in your online account now, it will be updated later after COPRs are issued

Reactions: vel

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Dear All..

Wish to inform you that after 17 months of waiting,,.. we have received PPR and the same has been processed from our end.
I would like to thank all of the senior members and the whole forum for there extended support. Cant explain how it was but ended all well.
Anyone who's still waiting for PPR i wish them all the good luck and if anyone wants to know and understand anything please post your queries....
Once again thanks a lot....

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018

I got the same. It is landing interview. In the body of the letter, landing interview was said.

Reactions: Thatguy25 and vel

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi is there anyone in this thread still waiting for PR plz let me know! I am an Inland applicants AOR sept 14 still waiting ! Plz reply thanks in advance!