App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi
so after a whole year of waiting IRCC are trolling me
on 5th sep 2019 found an email asking me to open my cic account as there is a message
I was like yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's moving finally yeaaaaaaay, they are definetly gonna ask me for remeds or maybe any ADR !
Guess what the meassge reads :
https://ibb.co/5rVvrGV

after a whole year hey just sent this shit, the shit I have been hearing each time I call, Raise CSE, or Email CPC-Ottawa !!!
I mean are they serious!!!!
am infuriated, mad, sad & disappinted !!!

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi
on 5th sep 2019 found an email asking me to open my cic account as there is a message
I was like yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's moving finally yeaaaaaaay, they are definetly gonna ask me for remeds or maybe any ADR !

after a whole year hey just sent this shit, the shit I have been hearing each time I call, Raise CSE, or Email CPC-Ottawa !!!
what a pile of BS.

Reactions: kzeed12

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
did you get any ghost updates recently? - they could have completed your ss and file might be in queue for final review - i pray so ..

try MP Goodales office if you can get any info on security check while you wait for gcms and cbsa notes - hang in there bro
No ghost updates, Only ghost update was for remed expiry...

And I have to wait till Oct before i can email goodale again as u know goodale only entertains a particular applicant once in 3 months.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
NEED HELP Interpreting GCMS Notes

From our GCMS notes
A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED

As noted in one of my earlier posts, the proof of funds has the REVIEW REQUIRED status. However, we are confused about the "FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED". Does anyone know what this means?

The case analyst hasn't written 'RR' in any other section

The following lines in the note say
FSW points total: 74
Ready to finalize RPFP: Complete
WORK EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.
Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree
xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category - Letter confirms salary of USD X/year - Letter confirms full/time employment;
FSW Work :9 years and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points

I didn't see any concerns raised by the analyst apart from proof of funds. Both education and work experience sections seem fine.
As per the 'EE Eligibility' section earlier in the notes, the points add up to 79 (Language: 24, Education: 23, Work Experience: 15, Age: 12, Adaptability: 5).

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
NEED HELP Interpreting GCMS Notes

From our GCMS notes
A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED

As noted in one of my earlier posts, the proof of funds has the REVIEW REQUIRED status. However, we are confused about the "FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED". Does anyone know what this means?

The case analyst hasn't written 'RR' in any other section

The following lines in the note say
FSW points total: 74
Ready to finalize RPFP: Complete
WORK EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.
Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree
xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category - Letter confirms salary of USD X/year - Letter confirms full/time employment;
FSW Work :9 years and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points

I didn't see any concerns raised by the analyst apart from proof of funds. Both education and work experience sections seem fine.
As per the 'EE Eligibility' section earlier in the notes, the points add up to 79 (Language: 24, Education: 23, Work Experience: 15, Age: 12, Adaptability: 5).
i do not see anything of concern other than rr on pof '- hope you sent in additional bank statements and docs to support rr..

For the points - case analyst would have put it on review just for an officer to look into it confirm again because the analyst was not sure - if you are confident about points from your end - you dont have to worry abt it ..

As mentioned before - some case analysts could be new and inexperienced hence creating so many rr's ..

Hang in there mate - we are all going to see our ppr in less than 1 - 2 Months max

Reactions: canadian_pr_1

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
i do not see anything of concern other than rr on pof '- hope you sent in additional bank statements and docs to support rr..

For the points - case analyst would have put it on review just for an officer to look into it confirm again because the analyst was not sure - if you are confident about points from your end - you dont have to worry abt it ..

As mentioned before - some case analysts could be new and inexperienced hence creating so many rr's ..

Hang in there mate - we are all going to see our ppr in less than 1 - 2 Months max
Thank you for your response!Y I looked at the notes and didn't see RR on any thing other than POF. But the R76 SELECTION CRITERIA RR confused me.So wanted someone else's perspective.Thanks!

Reactions: kzeed12

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have a question if somebody can help me with that. I am residing in USA and in the "Ready for Visa" email, they have asked me to send the passports/photos to below address

CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

they have also asked for "The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A." along with the documents to be sent so that they can ship that back to me. I had called Fedex and they said once the package is delivered, then i have to create a return label and send them in canada through email and then they can use that to send the documents back to me.

i am not sure how to proceed with this now. Anybody has an idea reagrding how to get this done or any other alternate way?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport/cross-border-shipment-instructions.html

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi

So they are sending this crap on cic account now?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I think the rest of us remaining in sept aor can just say goodbye to canada because clearly nothing is happening.. no one is even posting ppr updates these days...1 year has passed and now even theres a new sept thread which is for 2019 LOL such BS!!

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
Just hit the 1 year processing time.

AOR September 8th, 2019.
CEC Inland

Spoke to an agent this morning, eligibility, criminality, and additional docs have been reviewed and passed. Just Security left.

Any idea how long Security takes?

Cheers,