+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
Hi Folks,

Yesterday when I Opened my Account, it was updated. My medical status which was "You passed medical on 2nd Oct 2018" is now changed to "You donot need medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes".

My Details are:

AOR : 8th Sep 2018
Visa office : Ottawa
MEP : 2nd Oct 2018
IP2: 19th December 2018 (Criminality passed)
First GCMS : 7th Feb 2019 : Eligibility :RR for Work experience (They were unable to verify employer as website mentioned on letterhead was snot working and PA was paid in Cash with no bank transaction. They work was in Bahrain which doesnot have any Tax Payment)
Submitted Docs proactively : 14th Feb 2019 : ( last 5 years registration certificate, 5 patient data having PA's name as primary doctor and treatment schedule, last 10 months of attendance report, links to other web pages and directories, instagram page and link to photos with few having PA in the photo and treating patient, video of PA's farewell).

4th GCMS : ordered on 6th June but received on 6th August, File was marked with s16ic with information of work experience specific to review required as redacted

Do you think there is any movement or can there be any update on the file. I was expecting a remed request or document, but no such request is raised. Is it common

ReneeK

May 23, 2018
Hi Guys. I have been a silent reader of this thread. My AOR is October 3, 2018. Today makes it 11 months of waiting. Last update from Ralph in August said eligibility & criminality passed. However, security checks are in progress for my spouse. Question here is my medicals expire on September 21, is it smart to get a re-medical prior to that date or just book an appointment towards that day with the clinic (because the clinic is rarely free for appointments, you have to book like a month ahead). I really don't know how much longer before PPR, we're so discouraged at this point!

Simrankaur32

Mar 10, 2019
Hi friends. My medicals about to expire on 8 sept. Hv not rec'd. any remedical req yet. Stuck at ip2 since Feb. Anybody here in same boat?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi friends. My medicals about to expire on 8 sept. Hv not rec'd. any remedical req yet. Stuck at ip2 since Feb. Anybody here in same boat?
med exp 20 sept - called today - security not started - rr pof- sent additional doc - still waiting for them to touch - i mean just touch the file - cmon ircc - you can do better

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Guys. I have been a silent reader of this thread. My AOR is October 3, 2018. Today makes it 11 months of waiting. Last update from Ralph in August said eligibility & criminality passed. However, security checks are in progress for my spouse. Question here is my medicals expire on September 21, is it smart to get a re-medical prior to that date or just book an appointment towards that day with the clinic (because the clinic is rarely free for appointments, you have to book like a month ahead). I really don't know how much longer before PPR, we're so discouraged at this point!
Remed cannot be done unless ircc sends in a request

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Folks,

Yesterday when I Opened my Account, it was updated. My medical status which was "You passed medical on 2nd Oct 2018" is now changed to "You donot need medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes".

My Details are:

AOR : 8th Sep 2018
Visa office : Ottawa
MEP : 2nd Oct 2018
IP2: 19th December 2018 (Criminality passed)
First GCMS : 7th Feb 2019 : Eligibility :RR for Work experience (They were unable to verify employer as website mentioned on letterhead was snot working and PA was paid in Cash with no bank transaction. They work was in Bahrain which doesnot have any Tax Payment)
Submitted Docs proactively : 14th Feb 2019 : ( last 5 years registration certificate, 5 patient data having PA's name as primary doctor and treatment schedule, last 10 months of attendance report, links to other web pages and directories, instagram page and link to photos with few having PA in the photo and treating patient, video of PA's farewell).

4th GCMS : ordered on 6th June but received on 6th August, File was marked with s16ic with information of work experience specific to review required as redacted

Do you think there is any movement or can there be any update on the file. I was expecting a remed request or document, but no such request is raised. Is it common
you did your part by sending in additional docs to support rr .. now it is waiting for an officer to reopen the file - to take a look at the docs recieved and finalize the process - which 90% of 2018 candidates are waiting for - for an officer to reopen or look into the file - once they reopen a file - the processing speeds up

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Just saw my "Current status" as "updated", but nothing was actually updated - eligibility is still reviewed and background check is still processed.

I guess it is the proverbial "ghost update".

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just saw my "Current status" as "updated", but nothing was actually updated - eligibility is still reviewed and background check is still processed.

check medical status, if its changed then thats what the ghost update was for. I got it to earlier after my med expired.

Reactions: kzeed12 and a7v

Rajw

Nov 22, 2018

Just found the same on my profile but nothing was updated. Hoping it is the so called "Ghost Update". BTW, whats your AOR? Mine is Sep'15 2018

Reactions: a7v and kzeed12

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Remed Request : 7 August 2019
Remed done :. 24 August 2019
Previous status showing : " To do medical"
Today status showing : " You Donot need medical"
What it means ? Is it passed.

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
AOR 5 SEPT

I have been in RR for POF since last Dec.

After almost 11 months(31 July) I received an ADR for POF along with military records, Schedule A and travel history.

On Aug 8 I received another ADR for POF. Since then dead silence!

I am really afraid about SS (especially for the docs requested for the first time). Is it possible to enter in SS after 11 months?:confused::confused::confused:

So tire of this endless wait!!!:(o_O

ps: Medical expired since aug 9 n status changed to you do not need medical

Hi

what did they ask for in the 2 times? an updated statement & reference letter from the bank?