+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
AOR 5 SEPT

I have been in RR for POF since last Dec.

After almost 11 months(31 July) I received an ADR for POF along with military records, Schedule A and travel history.

On Aug 8 I received another ADR for POF. Since then dead silence!

I am really afraid about SS (especially for the docs requested for the first time). Is it possible to enter in SS after 11 months?:confused::confused::confused:

So tire of this endless wait!!!:(o_O

ps: Medical expired since aug 9 n status changed to you do not need medical

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I don't know their SOPs but from the message, it looks like SS results are available for visa officer review. after the review, you might get remed or medical extension if expiry is near.
any idea about in how many days officer review the file after such message? I received such email on July 3 and July 25 for webform enquiry.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR 5 SEPT

After almost 11 months(31 July) I received an ADR for POF along with military records, Schedule A and travel history.

I am really afraid about SS (especially for the docs requested for the first time). Is it possible to enter in SS after 11 months?:confused::confused::confused:

There is absolutely no way they will put you in Security Screening after 1 year. If you were marked for SS, then any RR you had would probably be reviewed and cleared within the 6 month timeline or they might just put you forward for SS and come back to your file once SS is completed to review your eligibility.

According to IRCC, it will be considered as unnecessary delay if they took 1 year to clear your eligibility when they knew file was marked for SS. hence, it is unethical by their standards.

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi guys,
Sorry for the silence. It finally happened for us on Tuesday. PPR email!!!! I want to thank everyone who helped keep me sane during this long wait! I hope that you all get PPR soon! My timeline is as follows:

AOR: 26th October 2018
Medicals passes: 26th November 2018
Requested for biometrics and completed: 28th November 2018
RPRF request to pay: 27th of March 2019
RPRF paid: 28th of March 2019
March-August 2019: complete silence until PPR on the 27th
Visa office: Ottawa
GCMS notes ordered 21st June 2019 and received 24th July 2019- found out eligibility was recommended pass as they could not access the company website.
Submitted documents proactively on 25th July 2019 to prove employer exists (tax documents, payslips and a LOE)

All the best to you all!

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
AOR 5 SEPT

It seems like things are moving on your end which is good!
Which country are you from? That will mainly determine if they put you in SS or not.
You can also give IRCC a call and ask them for the status of your eligibility, criminality and security if you want some peace of mind.

Reactions: kzeed12

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
@kzeed12 , Hi, thank you for responding, Letter from both my organisations stating my name, designation, CTC, no. of working hours and roles and responsibilities was already collected and submitted, however GCMS notes states " Unable to confirm NOC for work experience with 'Organisation 1' Unable to confirm NOC for work experience with 'Organisation 2' Review required. " Could you help me out with what should be my next step as the comment was added on February 2019 and I'm afraid they might reject the application just because the verification is not complete, even when all the documents submitted are genuine.

Reactions: kzeed12

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,

This journey is truly over for me: I received my PR card yesterday.

AOR: September 5, 2018
PPR: June 25, 2019
AOR to PPR: nearly 10 months.

Passport sent: July 2, 2019
COPR received: July 22, 2019
Passport sent to COPR received: 20 days

Landed: July 27, 2019
PR card received: August 28, 2019
Landed to PR card received: 32 days

I feel like every step of this process took more time than normal, so I am really happy that it’s come to an end!

Now I am very grateful to be in Canada as a permanent resident. When you put things into perspective, it took me about a year to become PR, which is really not that much given what the opportunity of being a Canadian PR is.

Good luck to you all, may you get PPR soon!