+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Good morning everybody!!!!
For me it is a blessed morning :)
It happened! Yaaaaay. Ready for Visa email landed in my email this morning.
I was dreaming of this day for the last 11 months.
Thank you sooo much to everybody. I was reading each comment every day, sharing the good or not too good news. It was a long journey but it's coming to the end. Still have to wait until they send the CoPR, but that will be a pleasant wait.
My AOR: September 30
Medical: Passed on Nov. 1
Eligibility: RR since November 2018 - no additional docs requested.
Criminality: passed
Security: don't know when started and passed
Visa office: Sydney, Nova Scotia (one of the slowest)
I have ordered GCMS Notes twice: in March and May: no movement for long months.
Thanks to this forum I realised that I am missing important information about my Job description. I've uploaded the missing doc proactively through web form in April.
Long months were crawling like a snail but finally it happened.
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! Thank you so much for support. This forum is indeed helpful.
Congratulations !!!

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Alhumdulillah, after so long wait, finally got PPR mail today. My AOR is of Sep 12,2018.

Surprisingly, there is no update in CIC profile which is showing as follows still now:-
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 9, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks all for your help and wish all of you for a speedy PPR whosoever is still waiting.
I possibly can not travel since we are expecting a baby on firt week of November,2019. So, we will raise a webform request to issue my COPR after the baby arrives. I am planning to upload the recipts, doctors prescription etc where it has been mentioned the baby due date. But, I do not have any letter from doctor mentioning "that you can not travel" since we have not asked for such letter. Do you guys think if I upload all other things where expected delivery date is mentioned and considering my wife is in last trimster CIC would approve the request? Or, I have to look for a doctor's letter?

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Guys i got reply from LVO saying:-

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.

We appreciate your patience during this process and will contact you once there is an update to your file.

Kind Regards,

KBA
Immigration Section | Section d’Immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

what does this mean, please can anyone help? does it mean my SS might be over?
I don't know their SOPs but from the message, it looks like SS results are available for visa officer review. after the review, you might get remed or medical extension if expiry is near.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't know their SOPs but from the message, it looks like SS results are available for visa officer review. after the review, you might get remed or medical extension if expiry is near.
I think so too! I believe CBSA is already finished with the report and now it is with Immigration Officer who will make the final verdict.... I really hope that is the case, it is comfort atleast in knowing that CBSA is done with it...

Reactions: kzeed12

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I would request a suggestion/advice.

AOR date is 27.09.18. I have just received the GCMS noes and as per the notes, the Case Officer is not being able to verify the NOC of my entire work experience. I had done jobs in two organisations. They are able to verify the employment history in both the companies, but has stated "Review Required for NOC". Apparently the letter from the company on their letterhead is not sufficient. Is there anything that I can do to ensure to that the review for NOC is completed or if I can submit any further document from the HR of my company.

Would appreciate a response on this.

Thanks,

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

AOR date is 27.09.18. I have just received the GCMS noes and as per the notes, the Case Officer is not being able to verify the NOC of my entire work experience. I had done jobs in two organisations. They are able to verify the employment history in both the companies, but has stated "Review Required for NOC". Apparently the letter from the company on their letterhead is not sufficient. Is there anything that I can do to ensure to that the review for NOC is completed or if I can submit any further document from the HR of my company.

Thanks,
Were your roles and responsibilities mentioned on the letter?

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
Sep 15 AOR
Gcms notes in march, n May, CBSA notes in May showed nothing.

Eligibility was recommended passed since jan. An agent confirmed that its passed on 17th Aug.

Remedical request-7 August 2019
Remedical Passed 13 August

NOTHING after that.

Emailed VO Ottawa and got a reply that:-

File is awaiting review by an officer. They can't give a date on which it'll be reviewed etc etc.

It's hell lot of more frustrating to wait after Re-medicals than otherwise.

Anybody in similar situation?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Sep 15 AOR
Gcms notes in march, n May, CBSA notes in May showed nothing.

Eligibility was recommended passed since jan. An agent confirmed that its passed on 17th Aug.

Remedical request-7 August 2019
Remedical Passed 13 August

NOTHING after that.

Emailed VO Ottawa and got a reply that:-

File is awaiting review by an officer. They can't give a date on which it'll be reviewed etc etc.

It's hell lot of more frustrating to wait after Re-medicals than otherwise.

Anybody in similar situation?
@Redbull19950204 buddy - Aug 17th it says eligibility passes right ..
They would not have given out a remed unless they were finalizing your file ..

Do you know if the hospital sent in your medical report - would have helped a bit more if you could have raised a webform with the reciept from your end as well

Just give it a week - not more than two weeks max and you will have your PPR email in your inbox .. hang in there

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
@ashishpalsingh91 does your work description match the Noc you selected .. if yes then you could get the companies you worked for put in roles and responsibilities in the employment letter with words and sentences that matches the Noc and send it to them with a letter of explanation unless you would want to re-evaluate the Noc you selected and change it with letter of explanation...
For both cases - makes sure you get a letter from employer with details on work responsibilities that matches the Noc you select with inserts of words and sentences for the Noc

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
@Redbull19950204 buddy - Aug 17th it says eligibility passes right ..
They would not have given out a remed unless they were finalizing your file ..

Do you know if the hospital sent in your medical report - would have helped a bit more if you could have raised a webform with the reciept from your end as well

Just give it a week - not more than two weeks max and you will have your PPR email in your inbox .. hang in there
Hey thanks for responding.

I had uploaded the medical exam acknowledgement.

On 13th aug 2019 it got passed in the system..

But nothing after that.. kinda worried..

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey thanks for responding.

I had uploaded the medical exam acknowledgement.

On 13th aug 2019 it got passed in the system..

But nothing after that.. kinda worried..
give it a week - maybe 2 atmost - you will get it ..
you have crossed all the hard part - hang in there

Reactions: Redbull19950204