+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
should slide through but if you feel you need to send in updated docs - go ahead and do that - just to make sure everything is covered..
thank you ! to be on the safe side i called the translator and asked her to correct the error and write and sign a letter of explanation to CIC . i will be writing a LOE too then i will create a pdf with the 2 loe the original doc and the corrected translated doc

Reactions: kzeed12

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone waiting after Re-medicals?

Mine passed on 13th but i m still waiting.

I've seen people getting it in a day or two after medical being passed.

Aug 22, 2019
Hello All,

I have been silent reader for almost a year now. Just received my ready for visa mail today morning. Here is my timeline:

Nationality - Indian
Applicants - 3 (1 + 2)
FSW-O
ITA - 25 July
AOR - 2 Sept
Medical Pass - 26 Sept
IP2 - 27 Nov
Ghost Update - 22 Feb
ADR - 26 Feb, submitted on 4 March (resume and IMM5669E)
Ghost Update - 20 and 21 March (till now no clue what it was for)
Medical Pass - 21 Aug (extension I believe)
Ready for Visa - 22 Aug

I had ordered set of GCMS once during Feb (rcvd in March) and all looked fine with eligibility met.

I never called CIC, only mailed them or raised CSE once a month once i crossed 6 month mark. Generic reply: application in process or application requires further verification so its outside processing times.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Reactions: kzeed12 and morcerf

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Has anyone seen this? Does this mean Remedicals request will come through?
Sep 24, 2018 is my AOR, until 2 days back, in application status page Medical exam showed Oct 29, 2018 Medicals passed.
But since 2 days it says
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
My husband had his medical assessment last year on Sep 9 and I had on Aug 6, so I was thinking Re-Medicals will come through after Sep 9, 2019. Is this how it happened for those who got remedicals update?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sep 24, 2018 is my AOR, until 2 days back, in application status page Medical exam showed Oct 29, 2018 Medicals passed.
But since 2 days it says
My husband had his medical assessment last year on Sep 9 and I had on Aug 6, so I was thinking Re-Medicals will come through after Sep 9, 2019. Is this how it happened for those who got remedicals update?
It only means ur medical has expired hence the status changed, it does not guarantee getting a remed request. You will get remed once your file is near completion it could be now or it could be later.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
But since 2 days it says
Have you received any email or notification prior to the change in your medicals status?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
By Grace of Almighty,,, got Ppr today,,,, no words to thank Allah...
Aor 13 September,
No re med request.
Medical expired on 31 july
Congrats!! How long did they extend your medicals?

So seems like 10-11 months is the normal processing time

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Congrats!! How long did they extend your medicals?

So seems like 10-11 months is the normal processing time
For extension I don’t have any idea. Submitted my passport yesterday,once it’s done i will get better idea.
For us it took 11 months from Aor to PPR.
Hope it will come soon for you as well... it’s just matter of time.,

Sammm

May 16, 2019
Hello everyone, can someone please help, i called ircc and they said they have already sent the landing interview email but my immigration advisor is not giving me that as he has access to online account, is there any way i can request duplicate copy from ircc on my personal email?? Thanks

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello everyone, can someone please help, i called ircc and they said they have already sent the landing interview email but my immigration advisor is not giving me that as he has access to online account, is there any way i can request duplicate copy from ircc on my personal email?? Thanks
If you have your UCI number and file number you can link up your account and get your account back to your CIC account