+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have an update on my application. I had received a re-medical request last week. Now, I have completed the medical exam by booking appointment with panel physician and taking required exams.

Do I need to upload/submit the medical confirmation page (that I received from the Panel Physician) to my application / via Web-Form?
OR
Should I expect my Panel Physician to upload/send the medical results to IRCC via e-medicals?

FYI, my timeline is shared below:
AOR: Sep 2018
Med Pass: Oct 2018
Re-medical Request: August 2019
The medical center will upload the results of your latest medical exam automatically, but most applicants also raise a CSE and attach the confirmation page and upload it also just to be on safe side and as reminder to IRCC that they have gone through the remedical exam so you should do the same.

Reactions: kzeed12

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Hey guys! Sorry about the late update, but I'm glad to let you know that I received my Ready for Visa email on 9th of this month.

This forum has been the support and hope that I've fallen back to time and again during this long journey that should have ended in Jan this year but got dragged on due to a minor RR. I had to move on at some point and accepted a job recently and fulltime entrenched in work. Hence the delay in this post.

I wish that all of you here receive your PPRs ASAP and no longer have to go through this agonising pain that derails the life plan. My AOR is Sep 13th and rest of the details is in the signature.

Wish you all well and a fulfilling journey ahead in a new land that we're to call home soon.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
My medical expired on 31st of july.
Now my account shows “you don’t need a medical exam”
What does it mean? Is it medical extension?

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Guys - congratulations and please don't forget to update your MyImmiTrackers.

We want to have some idea of how long this torture will go on. :)

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

Rajw

Nov 22, 2018
Hi, my AOR is 13th Sep and i have a review required on one document. I had called IRCC customer care last week and they said there is no update on the eligibility but they have got the extension for my medical for one year and no re-medicals are required. I went through couple of recent posts and figured out some have got re-medical requests. Any guesses if medical extension is quite common?

Reactions: kzeed12

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am happy to share that i got my passport back.

Thanks everyone in this forum that has helped me a lot.

My time line in details:

AOR: 6 SEP 2018

Medical Passed: 28 SEP 2018

Eligibility Passed: 2 MAY 2019

Criminality-Security: 7 April 2019

Passport Request: 1 Aug 2019

Passport received 13.08.2019

Ordered GCMS notes twice, nothing was wrong with the application, it just took long time.

My suggestion for people who are still waiting would be to order notes and see if the app seems alright.

It is true that our applications have been taking longer than expected but please try to be positive as i am sure the good news around the corner.

I hope everyone will get the good news soon.

Just one last question; I was wondering if it is okey to travel different countries before we enter Canada?
Congratulations, which visa office was your file at?

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
OMG guys it's PPR!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!

I can't breathe!!!

Aor was Sept 1st, 2018
Went into Comprehensive SS on Nov 13, 2018. Ended on July 26th.
Remed on August 8th 2019
Passed Aug 12th
PPR NOW!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! How did you find out that you were in SS? Also what visa office was your file at?

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys! Sorry about the late update, but I'm glad to let you know that I received my Ready for Visa email on 9th of this month.

This forum has been the support and hope that I've fallen back to time and again during this long journey that should have ended in Jan this year but got dragged on due to a minor RR. I had to move on at some point and accepted a job recently and fulltime entrenched in work. Hence the delay in this post.

I wish that all of you here receive your PPRs ASAP and no longer have to go through this agonising pain that derails the life plan. My AOR is Sep 13th and rest of the details is in the signature.

Wish you all well and a fulfilling journey ahead in a new land that we're to call home soon.
Congratulations,
Did you submit any additional documents through webform to clarify the rr? Was the rr on your eligibility? All the best in Canada

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

I can't breathe!!!

Aor was Sept 1st, 2018
Remed on August 8th 2019
Passed Aug 12th
PPR NOW!!!!!!!!
Congrats, my family and I also had to redo meds which we did.The deadline was 9 aug 2019 & it was uploaded Electronically, but until today our cic account says 'we havent received your medical exam'. Yours looked to have moved so quick, hoping for the same.Congrats again

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

I can't breathe!!!

Aor was Sept 1st, 2018
Remed on August 8th 2019
Passed Aug 12th
PPR NOW!!!!!!!!
Awwwww.. Finally .. Happy for you ..

I can't breathe!!!

Aor was Sept 1st, 2018
Remed on August 8th 2019
Passed Aug 12th
PPR NOW!!!!!!!!
Yaay :) .. Anyways enjoy the peace and relax - after the long agonizing wait ..
Best wishes :)

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Congratulations,
Did you submit any additional documents through webform to clarify the rr? Was the rr on your eligibility? All the best in Canada
I had just sent the recent bank statement to show that my funds are still available and for the RR I just wrote an LOE explaining that it was a variable salary and not fixed. I was never asked for any additional docs.

Reactions: Riro82@!

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
I had just sent the recent bank statement to show that my funds are still available and for the RR I just wrote an LOE explaining that it was a variable salary and not fixed. I was never asked for any additional docs.
Thank you for letting me know. Last question when did you submit the LOE?