+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
it does not matter for them .. all they need is the candidate info - try avoiding to put in country of residence or nationality - because MP's are usually entitled to enquire about candidates within their legislation they represent.
good luck
Okay... thank you so much for the info...

Reactions: kzeed12

KATAMAPAH

Mar 7, 2019
This was from my email regarding those who require a visa. Check your email carefully

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

• Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
  • All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
I called IRCC and they told me that I need to send my passport even though I applied within Canada and im residing in Canada.

Looks like they've changed the procedure or something because before, from what I've heard from my friends, it was not like this.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
AOR Sept 17th 2018

I had received my GCMS notes today and the following statement was under description in Medicals
"Has a condition that might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissable under section 38(1)
S Profile 2.02
Description: Inactive Tuberculosis

What does this mean ? Is it only surveillance or I might receive a PFL or rejection??

Eligibility: met
Medicals : In progress
Criminality: Passed

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Sept 17th 2018

I had received my GCMS notes today and the following statement was under description in Medicals
"Has a condition that might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissable under section 38(1)
S Profile 2.02
Description: Inactive Tuberculosis

What does this mean ? Is it only surveillance or I might receive a PFL or rejection??

Eligibility: met
Medicals : In progress
Criminality: Passed
you have a TB history?

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi All

My online account changed from you passed medical exam to you do not need medical exam...They haven’t requested me for remedical...what does it mean?

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
After having received remedical request 5days back, I called IRCC yesterday. A very pleasant agent told me that my eligibility, criminality and security all are passed and they are waiting now for the medical results. Before this, my eligibility was RR for Salary part and security had not started. My criminality was passed early in Jan when the file was marked RR.

Though it has been close to 8 months of inaction, they're slowly working on the files.

AoR 13 Sep, from India.

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
After having received remedical request 5days back, I called IRCC yesterday. A very pleasant agent told me that my eligibility, criminality and security all are passed and they are waiting now for the medical results. Before this, my eligibility was RR for Salary part and security had not started. My criminality was passed early in Jan when the file was marked RR.

Though it has been close to 8 months of inaction, they're slowly working on the files.

AoR 13 Sep, from India.
Congratulations in advance.:)
& it's good to see that they are working on old files... a very promising action... which we all have been waiting for since long.

Reactions: SurajRam

Mugetsu

Jun 28, 2019
I called IRCC and they told me that I need to send my passport even though I applied within Canada and im residing in Canada.

Looks like they've changed the procedure or something because before, from what I've heard from my friends, it was not like this.
Whether you are in Canada or not determines where you send your information, which is dictated in the email.

I am from a visa exempt country and so I only needed to send a photocopy. As per the email, visa-required need to send their passport.

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018

AoR 13 Sep, from India.
What was the issue with ur salary??

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
What was the issue with ur salary??
I applied as self-employed, as I was co-founder in the company. As such my salary was not fixed but variable. Hence it was flagged for further review. Apart from this variable salary part everything was straight forward.