+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Mine is the same case. RR required for eligibility, as one of my JD didn’t mention salary... That’s all the issue.. I explained my situation and submitted docs in April. But since then no movement.. called cic, raised web form nothing helped... they were like officer will review ur docs... :(
yup - waiting for an officer to open the file ..

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
we all are in que for review by officer .. :(..cant help it but raise cse and wait
Just now received the generic answer after raising cse:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
All that can be done is wait now - sry

Last edited:

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018

Same here, got generic response from the cic today for the cse raised..
ur application is still in process... rest assured will let u know when decision is taken or additional docs are required......

AdySam

Feb 16, 2019
My applicapplication just got moved to London visa office after completing 11 months.

Same here, got generic response from the cic today for the cse raised..
ur application is still in process... rest assured will let u know when decision is taken or additional docs are required......

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So last time I posted on this thread, I was sad and told of how I've been in SS since November 2018.

Well I'm happy to announce that I just received Re Med request. And if you are like ne, you know this is a mini PPR!!! Yaaay :D

Congrats!!! May I know how many people are in your application who went into SS? Any particular reason for such a long SS? Your visa office? I am asking because I am also under Comprehensive SS since Feb 25,2019.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Congrats!!! May I know how many people are in your application who went into SS? Any particular reason for such a long SS? Your visa office? I am asking because I am also under Comprehensive SS since Feb 25,2019.
My spouse and I were on SS. I think by now we should all know IRCC puts whoever they want to in SS. I'm not from the middle east and have only been to UK, US and Canada. I also submitted biometrics. Same as my spouse.
VO is Ottawa.

I would say just have patience because I always thought my SS would be completed under 3 months. Here I am 8 months and 2 weeks later. Lol. Oh and don't forget next week would make my entire application 11 months.

I'm just glad SS is over!!! Whew!! It's a dark pit to be in..

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Guys, should we create a whats app group for all of us who are remaining.. for faster communication...

Last edited:

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Just to updated you guys, after my file was last touched on 9th Jan this year, I've received a remedical request yesterday. The account was updated twice in two days. First the status said "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." After the remed message with update, now it reads "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details."

Hopefully this is a positive movement.