+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
can somebody help me to understand this?
GCMS notes can be raised only by canada citizen or PR holder?
Yes through their website only a person present in Canada can apply. Outsiders can either apply through third parties like get gcms or gcms buddy. Or if you know someone in Canada a friend or relative, you can ask them to apply on your behalf thru CIC website itself.

Valli

May 17, 2017
Yes through their website only a person present in Canada can apply. Outsiders can either apply through third parties like get gcms or gcms buddy. Or if you know someone in Canada a friend or relative, you can ask them to apply on your behalf thru CIC website itself.
Thank you.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys I'm in my 10th month now waiting under RR. I've applied under Indian residency but spending more time in UAE on tourist/visit visas. Right now I'm back in India for a few days. Can I get my remedicals done here without they asking for it? It is one fourth the cost here compared to Dubai.
You cannot do remedicals on your own until or unless they send you the request...because you dont know how long more it will take. They will send you the remed request once your file is near completion.

Reactions: SurajRam

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
A minute of weekly statistics update:

If we talk about year 2018 as a whole, 880 people were waiting for PPR 5 weeks ago, now there are only 545 people waiting. So (880 - 545) / 5 = 67 people get their PPRs per week (was 63 last Monday). If the trend persists, everyone will get their PPRs in 8.1 weeks.

If we talk about September 2018 AORs, there were 88 people 5 weeks ago, now there are only 68. So every week (88 - 68) / 5 = 4 people of September AOR get their PPRs. It's gonna take another 68 / 4 = 17 weeks (4 months) for the rest of us. 50% chance you're gonna get your PPRs in a couple of months! :)

Or maybe even in one month, if we look at August 2018, which is probably our future in one month from now.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

If we talk about year 2018 as a whole, 880 people were waiting for PPR 5 weeks ago, now there are only 545 people waiting. So (880 - 545) / 5 = 67 people get their PPRs per week (was 63 last Monday). If the trend persists, everyone will get their PPRs in 8.1 weeks.

If we talk about September 2018 AORs, there were 88 people 5 weeks ago, now there are only 68. So every week (88 - 68) / 5 = 4 people of September AOR get their PPRs. It's gonna take another 68 / 4 = 17 weeks (4 months) for the rest of us. 50% chance you're gonna get your PPRs in a couple of months! :)

Or maybe even in one month, if we look at August 2018, which is probably our future in one month from now.
I am starting my 10th month today.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019

The thing is that people tend to give up their myimmitracker profiles. After 2 months of inactivity, each profile is deactivated. So the fact that fewer people are waiting now doesn't actually mean that those who are not waiting anymore (as per immitracker) have received their PPRs.

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019

4 months for September is a hell of a time!! I've been waiting for almost 10 months now! hahaha hopefully you are wrong and everyone will get their PPR withing a month or 2! hahahah

Reactions: Archavin89

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
The thing is that people tend to give up their myimmitracker profiles. After 2 months of inactivity, each profile is deactivated. So the fact that fewer people are waiting now doesn't actually mean that those who are not waiting anymore (as per immitracker) have received their PPRs.
I am familiar with this idea, but I don't really know how it works. For example, I made my profile there - a7v - on 1 May and it's still there. Also, the info for years 2015-2017 is still there, so I don't get what you say.

Also, I do understand that 4 people of September 2018 AOR can be in fact 10 people who got their PPRs minus 6 new people who are waiting and who just discovered MyImmiTracker and registered with it. But the math is the same.

Last edited:

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi everyone,

this is the reply I received for the CSE I raisedon 23 June 2019.
I also called them on 25 June & the agent said that there was a movment on 7 June in my file but he does not know any details.
here is their CSE reply I received 16 hours ago:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on June 26, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by July 26, 0219, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Sophie, Agent 4344
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

So is there any chance or glimpse of hope that someone is working on my file or is is just generic reply sent to everyone recently.
Thanks

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
So is there any chance or glimpse of hope that someone is working on my file or is is just generic reply sent to everyone recently.
Probably both. :) You may want to check your Spam folder. I got something like this and then, separately, the encouraging:

Application is awaiting the review of an agent.
Notification will be sent in due course.

C'mon, it's only 65 people of September AOR left.

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Probably both. :) You may want to check your Spam folder. I got something like this and then, separately, the encouraging:

Application is awaiting the review of an agent.
Notification will be sent in due course.

C'mon, it's only 65 people of September AOR left.
on 28 may I got this reply from CPC Ottawa when I enquired: Application is awaiting the review of an agent.
om 19 June I raised CSE + Emailed CPC Ottawa and got this: Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
this last CSE was raisd on 23 June and this the reply I got.