+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

inavneet

May 5, 2019
URGENT -----
Hi All - I have got my GCMS notes and it mentions recommendation in NOTES as below for my EXPERIENCE :
Review Required MI3 summary notes : Unable to confirm CRS foreign work or FSW work experience and duties listed on LOE don't appear to be consistent with declared NOC or duties listed are missing. Foreign credential not provided. Review Required R75. FSW Min Requirement - Review Required R76. Selection Criteria - FSW Points / Funds : Review Required points total 58 Ready to Finalise RPRF : Complete

------

Last edited:

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
OINP - Paperbased - Inland - 1 + 2 Dependents.
Application sent Aug 3rd 2018
AOR September 11th 2018
Medical Request : May 7,2019
Medical Carried out: May 25th 2019
Medical Results: Awaiting to update on Portal.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
URGENT -----
Hi All - I have got my GCMS notes and it mentions recommendation in NOTES as below for my EXPERIENCE :
Review Required MI3 summary notes : Unable to confirm CRS foreign work or FSW work experience and duties listed on LOE don't appear to be consistent with declared NOC or duties listed are missing. Foreign credential not provided. Review Required R75. FSW Min Requirement - Review Required R76. Selection Criteria - FSW Points / Funds : Review Required points total 58 Ready to Finalise RPRF : Complete

------
Did you submit your Job responsibilities letter on the company letter head ? And we're these matchingyour NOC as per your interpretation ?

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Guys,

My Boss just called me to tell me the Immigration called him yesterday to ask about my position in my current company and check the veracity of the information I provided on my letter. As I informed before, I am a CEC applicant and I've been waiting for 9 months now, and my case last update was:
Eligibility Recommended Pass
Criminality In Progress
Security Not Started
Medical Approved

What do you guys think that it should be happening now? Are they checking my eligibility again or is this part of the criminality/security check?
Employment would be closer to eligibility, so my guess is that they are verifying that. It's progress regardless!

inavneet

May 5, 2019
Hi Yes I did but it could be so that all job responsibilities aren't in detail hence, the confusion. Can I submit additional records for each of my employment ?
Did you submit your Job responsibilities letter on the company letter head ? And we're these matchingyour NOC as per your interpretation ?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey Guys - Just wanted to update

Aor: 22 Sept 2018
Been more than 8 months - Almost 9 months
Was under review RR for Proof of Funds.
I showed $13169 (indian bank account)
i moved from US and showed 6 months statement from US account. Forgot about the fact that i had a credit card for $2000USD.
I was sad and wondering why rr when i showed above minimum requirement.

Finally i decided to order gcms notes through gcmsbuddy - they say 35 days but today - exact 30 days i got the notes.

What happened is ircc deducted $2000 for credit card from total and hence was short for the requirement of CAD$12475.

i deposited more funds and have updated IRCC through webform.

It was sad waiting this long not knowing why the delay. If i would have waited without gcms - i would have been waiting for ever - depressed and hope lost.

I suggest to order gcms notes if you are under review required. i came to know about review required from call center.

Good luck peeps and hang in their.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hey Guys - Just wanted to update

Aor: 22 Sept 2018
Been more than 8 months - Almost 9 months
Was under review RR for Proof of Funds.
I showed $13169 (indian bank account)
i moved from US and showed 6 months statement from US account. Forgot about the fact that i had a credit card for $2000USD.
I was sad and wondering why rr when i showed above minimum requirement.

Finally i decided to order gcms notes through gcmsbuddy - they say 35 days but today - exact 30 days i got the notes.

What happened is ircc deducted $2000 for credit card from total and hence was short for the requirement of CAD$12475.

i deposited more funds and have updated IRCC through webform.

It was sad waiting this long not knowing why the delay. If i would have waited without gcms - i would have been waiting for ever - depressed and hope lost.

I suggest to order gcms notes if you are under review required. i came to know about review required from call center.

Good luck peeps and hang in their.
What was the outcome of your case, did you receive PPR ?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
What was the outcome of your case, did you receive PPR ?
djangoboy

i got the notes today morning. I was so excited to get the notes and know the reason why review required i posted right away. Because i know a lot of candidates depressed and lost hopes because of not knowing about the delay and reason.

I have deposited more money and have updated bank docs for the same through web forms. it is a huge relief to know why

i have posted in forum for other months too but my post got deleted saying i am flooding comments through duplication. I just wanted to help everyone out - because i know the feeling of not knowing why or how to go about. I went through it for almost 4 months

Good luck

Emmirald

May 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

after months of looking through forums and several phone calls, I have finally received the PR appointment letter!!!

Mine is on June 27th. Does anyone have any information on what to expect at the interview? I want to make sure it all goes smoothly.

Thanks so much!
They also ask if you have ever been convicted, If you’ve been previously denied entry or asked to leave Canada, and if you have any dependents that you didn’t previously mention in your application.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

after months of looking through forums and several phone calls, I have finally received the PR appointment letter!!!

Mine is on June 27th. Does anyone have any information on what to expect at the interview? I want to make sure it all goes smoothly.

Thanks so much!
What's the pr appointment letter by the way could you please enlighten us. Are you an outland applicant?

inavneet

May 5, 2019
Hi I have submitted additional documents via web form to IRCC.
I hope that should help them clear any confusion regarding my NOC and work experience match.

brunoberto

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys,

9 days after calling CIC, I received the following email:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,"

Did anybody else receive a similar message?
Does that mean I am under SS or RR?
When I called they told me my elegibility was met, but criminality was still going on.

I ordered notes twice (March and May), but never received them.

I appreciate any input.

Tks.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

9 days after calling CIC, I received the following email:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,"

Did anybody else receive a similar message?
Does that mean I am under SS or RR?
When I called they told me my elegibility was met, but criminality was still going on.

I ordered notes twice (March and May), but never received them.

I appreciate any input.

Tks.
It seems to be the standard message indicating SS.

Reactions: brunoberto