+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Wow....

It's really a process that requires one to be patient. I've been hearing under review and thinking it was a bad thing. So many times my heart has leaps into my mouth and i digest it.

Just yesterday, I called and was told that the application is in queue for review and waiting for an officer to look at it.

Then it makes me wonder how some people who have submitted in December and January are getting PPR and those who submitted earlier are waiting for a review officer...
I have the same question in my head every day, since my application is past due - March 30th was the due date. I really don't understand why is it happening. And the worst thing is that nobody gives you any update.

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
I have the same question in my head every day, since my application is past due - March 30th was the due date. I really don't understand why is it happening. And the worst thing is that nobody gives you any update.

Don't bother wondering. Just order GCMS and wait. I know a friend who had ready to finalize in October, 2018. He called and they said he would get the PPR mail shortly. He didn't get the mail till Early March, 2019.

So it really baffles me what goes on at the various Visa Offices. The best we can do is ensure our applications are clean and accurate. RIght now i'm wondering how i let my wife get pregnant. heheheheh... else i should have received my PPR before now. We have to wait for baby to get MEP and the glorious Reviewing Officer to review our applications.

In God we trust!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Notes is the answer

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Don't bother wondering. Just order GCMS and wait. I know a friend who had ready to finalize in October, 2018. He called and they said he would get the PPR mail shortly. He didn't get the mail till Early March, 2019.

So it really baffles me what goes on at the various Visa Offices. The best we can do is ensure our applications are clean and accurate. RIght now i'm wondering how i let my wife get pregnant. heheheheh... else i should have received my PPR before now. We have to wait for baby to get MEP and the glorious Reviewing Officer to review our applications.

In God we trust!
Congratulations to the new baby! At least you have a pleasant cause

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
Currently in 9th Month since aor gosh...240+ days have passed... srsly do i have to wait to pass 300 days mark or what..
It would be alright. Just raise GCMS notes to know what the hold up is. The worst that could happen is, they would call you to ask if you can land within 1 month or a few weeks to expiry of your Medicals. And if that isn't the worst, then there's an ADR to do another medicals which would give you another 1 year to pack your things.... so relax it would end in praise!.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It would be alright. Just raise GCMS notes to know what the hold up is. The worst that could happen is, they would call you to ask if you can land within 1 month or a few weeks to expiry of your Medicals. And if that isn't the worst, then there's an ADR to do another medicals which would give you another 1 year to pack your things.... so relax it would end in praise!.
Security is the hold up as I know everything else is passed. I did order gcms notes on March 19 and they have been delayed. Also ordered cbsa notes which should arrive in a few weeks time i.e if they don’t get delayed as well..

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
Security is the hold up as I know everything else is passed. I did order gcms notes on March 19 and they have been delayed. Also ordered cbsa notes which should arrive in a few weeks time i.e if they don’t get delayed as well..

Alright.. guess the waiting game has begun!. Nothing more to do than wait. Maybe we should apply for jobs as Visa Officers when we finally land so we can help the ones coming behind us to not wait as long as we've waited.

LOL.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
do order CSIS notes if its security