+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
hit my 8th month. getting anxious each. wonder if anymore inland applicants are left from september aor?. could anyone please add me to the sep aor whatsapp grp. +12507978773.:)

Reactions: Automaton

Automaton

Mar 8, 2019
Just passed 8 months. Everything met but security has not started. This process has given new meaning to "The Neverending Story". No end in sight

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Security is the hold up as I know everything else is passed. I did order gcms notes on March 19 and they have been delayed. Also ordered cbsa notes which should arrive in a few weeks time i.e if they don’t get delayed as well..
do london visa office reply to emails asking status of application?

amiedz

Sep 21, 2018
Hi All,

Just wanted to give hope to those still waiting for the golden email.
Mine came this morning after starting to loose hope. Thanks to all the support as a silent reader of the forum.

Timeline:
Sept 28th AOR
Medicals 28th October
IP2 29th October
Biometrics 9th November
ADR 1 20th February
ADR 2 20th March
ADR 3 12th April
Ghost Update 7th May
PPR 8th May

UK citizens, applicant and spouse.

Good luck to everyone, hope you get news soon :)

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi All,

Mine came this morning after starting to loose hope. Thanks to all the support as a silent reader of the forum.

Timeline:
Sept 28th AOR
Medicals 28th October
IP2 29th October
Biometrics 9th November
ADR 1 20th February
ADR 2 20th March
ADR 3 12th April
Ghost Update 7th May
PPR 8th May

Congrats .... can you tell what’s the ADR about?

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Finally received the golden email today. Background started on 7th May PPR today on 8th. I have never received a ghost update. And last movement on my profile was medical passed in October.
Eligibility has been met since Nov 6th

I thank everyone here who helped out not just with answers but also helping me stay patient through this entire process. Wish everyone a PPR soon!!

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Notes is the answer
Al
Hi All,

Timeline:
Sept 28th AOR
Medicals 28th October
IP2 29th October
Biometrics 9th November
ADR 1 20th February
ADR 2 20th March
ADR 3 12th April
Ghost Update 7th May
PPR 8th May

Congratulations!

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received the PPR yesterday.
However, I am in a kind of situation now and seeking some guidance from you guys.

We had applied for my husband and my PR application, me being the primary applicant.
I received the PPR yesterday, and now I am 3 months pregnant.

I wish to have my delivery in India to have the support of family and avoid the stress of moving country at this time.
I am ok to make a soft landing first and my cousin could collect my PR card and ensure it reaches me safely.

I have heard, that once the PR is approved, I will have to sponsor my child under family sponsorship which I can do only if I am in Canada.
what should I do now?

Also, can my husband who is a dependent PR applicant, sponsor our child from Canada, if we consider him moving to Canada post delivery and me being on PR status, but birthing the baby in India and staying here until the baby is allowed to travel?

PS: I would not prefer going to Canada and giving birth to the baby, as that would mean losing the family support, maternity benefits, mediclaim benefits from my current employer. Plus, I cannot be on my own in this phase, and if my husband comes along, it would be like both of us are risking our jobs at once.

What are the viable options you guys can think of and know that they are lega and would be acceptable by CIC?

Any help would be appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,

However, I am in a kind of situation now and seeking some guidance from you guys.

We had applied for my husband and my PR application, me being the primary applicant.

I wish to have my delivery in India to have the support of family and avoid the stress of moving country at this time.
I am ok to make a soft landing first and my cousin could collect my PR card and ensure it reaches me safely.

I have heard, that once the PR is approved, I will have to sponsor my child under family sponsorship which I can do only if I am in Canada.
what should I do now?

Also, can my husband who is a dependent PR applicant, sponsor our child from Canada, if we consider him moving to Canada post delivery and me being on PR status, but birthing the baby in India and staying here until the baby is allowed to travel?

PS: I would not prefer going to Canada and giving birth to the baby, as that would mean losing the family support, maternity benefits, mediclaim benefits from my current employer. Plus, I cannot be on my own in this phase, and if my husband comes along, it would be like both of us are risking our jobs at once.

What are the viable options you guys can think of and know that they are lega and would be acceptable by CIC?

Congratulations!!

Yes, you can do a soft landing and the PR card can be delivered to your family in canada.

You will have to return to Canada to sponsor your child.

Both parents have to sponsor. It will a joint application, but either your or your spouse can show their financial capability to sponsor.

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations!!

Yes, you can do a soft landing and the PR card can be delivered to your family in canada.

You will have to return to Canada to sponsor your child.

Both parents have to sponsor. It will a joint application, but either your or your spouse can show their financial capability to sponsor.
Thank you for the reply.
Can my husband alone not sponsor the child being in Canada?

Is there a way out like having the child on temporary visa and then applying for sponsorship from Canada if both the parents are required?

How can an infant be left without its mother ? Is there no exclusions or express procedure in such cases.
Really confused..! V

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

what should I do now?

Thank you for the reply.
Can my husband alone not sponsor the child being in Canada?

Is there a way out like having the child on temporary visa and then applying for sponsorship from Canada if both the parents are required?

How can an infant be left without its mother ? Is there no exclusions or express procedure in such cases.
Really confused..! V
U will get better facility at canada and almost free medical s