Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes my husband had applied as primary and got a refusal in 2016 based on the educational criteria requirements. However this time, I am the primary hence, it should not be a problem.
What do you think ?
As far as the reason for refusal was not a misrepresentation/criminal issue/medical inadmissibility. you need not worry

Reactions: inavneet

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
Hello Everyone....

I am AOR 21st September, 2018.

Order GCMS notes and it came back in March and I'm unable to make head or tail what it means.

Added a new born on the 28th of March, 2019 after an ADR was sent and i've not heard anything yet.

Called CIC today and the lady said my Eligibility was pending and required a visa officer to review it. I don't know whether he is reviewing the additional documents or still reviewing the entire application.

I'm really perturbed at this point and don't know what could be wrong if any, with my application.

Anyone have a clue or any admin willing to help me decipher the GCMS notes to ascertain where there could be a possible review required please...

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone....

I am AOR 21st September, 2018.

Order GCMS notes and it came back in March and I'm unable to make head or tail what it means.

Added a new born on the 28th of March, 2019 after an ADR was sent and i've not heard anything yet.

Called CIC today and the lady said my Eligibility was pending and required a visa officer to review it. I don't know whether he is reviewing the additional documents or still reviewing the entire application.

I'm really perturbed at this point and don't know what could be wrong if any, with my application.

Anyone have a clue or any admin willing to help me decipher the GCMS notes to ascertain where there could be a possible review required please...
They might be reviewing the additional documents and the details on newly added dependend.
You need to read the notes at the end of the notes. Last 4-5 pages will help you understand what is going on

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
They might be reviewing the additional documents and the details on newly added dependend.
You need to read the notes at the end of the notes. Last 4-5 pages will help you understand what is going on
Okay, my last GCMS notes was ordered in January and received in February and I'm unable to understand the head and tail of it. However, I've ordered another notes just yesterday on it.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Okay, my last GCMS notes was ordered in January and received in February and I'm unable to understand the head and tail of it. However, I've ordered another notes just yesterday on it.
The 5-6 period tells you about the stage your application is- Med pass /Eligibility clear/ Criminality /Security etc.
At the end, around last 7-8 pages with NOTES written, has the detail comments of IRCC officer, like your CRS calculation along with the documents submitted, any additional doc requested, did they try to call you/your employee etc.

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
The 5-6 period tells you about the stage your application is- Med pass /Eligibility clear/ Criminality /Security etc.
At the end, around last 7-8 pages with NOTES written, has the detail comments of IRCC officer, like your CRS calculation along with the documents submitted, any additional doc requested, did they try to call you/your employee etc.
The only additional documents requested was on the 18th of March after I'd informed them of addition of new born. I submitted on the 26th of March, 2019 and I'm not sure if they called my employer for the first work experience, but i'm self employed now. So 2 years+ from the previous company and 4years+ as self employed.

Applied for new GCMS notes as I wasn't sure what the other GCMS notes stated.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
The only additional documents requested was on the 18th of March after I'd informed them of addition of new born. I submitted on the 26th of March, 2019 and I'm not sure if they called my employer for the first work experience, but i'm self employed now. So 2 years+ from the previous company and 4years+ as self employed.

Applied for new GCMS notes as I wasn't sure what the other GCMS notes stated.
you should have waited for the completion of 45 days from the date new additional dependents details where add. Anyways if you have ordered the new ones, lets see what is has to say.

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
you should have waited for the completion of 45 days from the date new additional dependents details where add. Anyways if you have ordered the new ones, lets see what is has to say.
Alright great stuff...

Sent you a message though...privately..wasn't sure u got it..

Best Regards.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Ok sure I will ask the same on call.
Medicals were passed in a month's time since I applied I guess.
I got the last correspondence from them on 11 Oct'19 asking for IELTS real scan as I had by mistake added photocopies.
Silence post that.
CSC says they are working on the same and have received all required documents from my end.
were you able to connect over phone with cic agent? if yes what's your Visa office?

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
Hello...you mentioned i should have waited for the completion of the 45 days from date new additional dependents details where added...

Alright so the ADR came 28th of March, 2018 and I submitted 29th/30th

and then i saw "Application Profile/Updated" on the Tue the 02nd of April, 2019 at 8:31am.

Does this mean I'd have to wait for medicals passed for the New born which most people say takes around 45 days to happen before i get Eligibility passed and subsequently PPR and is it 45 days from the 02nd of April or from the day documents was submitted?

Anticipate your quick and positive response.

Best Regards.