+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Sorry for a downer message, but my application has been ready since mid February and I still don’t have my PR :( I am in the Inland CIC stream. I hope you have more luck with it. Have you applied for your bridging work permit yet?
Me too. My application was approved on 28 Feb. IRCC agent said it would take about ten weeks for local visa office to send PPR. My VO is Etobicoke. So sad.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Member of the Parliament. Look who that is in the area you live in and try contacting him/her. They can call IRCC on your behalf and get more information, maybe even ask for rush due to your status being about to expire.
For those FSW outland applicants, how to contact PM if we want their help?

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi,

AOR sept....
My consultant applied for GCMS notes on 25th Feb so far no response... Also web form raised by agent but nothing on that as well... any idea what to be done next... Should i apply for notes again thru gcms buddy myself or wait for the response from the cic..

Satindersrao

Mar 28, 2019
got ready for visa mail today. my timeline is as per below

AOR: 7 Sep
Medicals passed: the first week of October
Ip2: early November
Had called CIC 2-3 weeks back. at that stage, eligibility was met and criminality was done. Security check had not started.
FSW-outland-india

Anything to keep in mind while submitting the passport and photos?
My case is same as urs aor 26 September
Called cic they criminality and eligibility is passed security not started

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
I think all of us from sep AOR are in same situation
Eligibility and criminal paased
BGC not started
i hope it gets done soon

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Please what exactly do the case officer look at in criminality and security. Cks 6 months ended in march but background checks not still started. I have called and the agent said there is nothing they can do.

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Any Sep AOR with RR and got PPR?
Don't intend to discourage you, I'm in RR too. Went through some of the timelines from June/July on immitracker. Ones with 270 plus days to PPR were RR cases. In order not to lose our minds, it's best we realign our expected PPR dates to 270-300 days from AOR. If it happens sooner, well and good.

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello guys,

I've submitted my (CEC) EE application on September 8, 2018.
I ordered GCMS note a month ago and just got the reply after 32 days today. It seems like they haven't updated my file since October 2018. It is in the Ottawa office.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: Sep 9, 2018
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my GCMS Note, they need the review required on my Eligibility because of these reasons.

"The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DID NOT accumulate 12 months of work experience."

I had two different workplaces, I worked in the first place for 4 months and more than 8 months (more than 1year experience in total) in the second workplace under the same NOC Code so I didn't have any issue when I got the Provincial Nomination. Can anyone advise me about this matter? Should I arrange another reference letters or LOE?

I think "Criminality" is on pending as well. It says "Review Required - Pending outstanding PC Spouse".
My spouse had a car accident but didn't get charged anything because it was not a serious accident, it was just a minor collision on both to blame. So both drivers went to the police to explain the situation but nothing happened/charged. But it appeared as "No Prosecution" on his Police Check. In this case, should we worry about getting our PR refused?

Please give me any thoughts It will be helpful to me. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Singh1988

Feb 25, 2019
India
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Hi Guys got ready for visa mail today 5 am ist....

I have 1 query : Photo specification says we have to write date, name and address of studio and photo should nt be more than 6 months old. My query is tht we took this pic before submittung our application, so its more than 6 months now. Would tht be a problem?

Reactions: HFL2018

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys got ready for visa mail today 5 am ist....

I have 1 query : Photo specification says we have to write date, name and address of studio and photo should nt be more than 6 months old. My query is tht we took this pic before submittung our application, so its more than 6 months now. Would tht be a problem?
You already know the answer.

Reactions: chsava and HFL2018