+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
I received the same ADR to upload Cv and student info form. I read in some other thread that it is just formality for certain nationalities or ppl living in Middle east mostly.
Hopefully we will get our PPR soon.
Hello Saani, May i Know what's ur AOR and current status IP1 or IP2?

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
got ready for visa mail today. my timeline is as per below

AOR: 7 Sep
Medicals passed: the first week of October
Ip2: early November
Had called CIC 2-3 weeks back. at that stage, eligibility was met and criminality was done. Security check had not started.
FSW-outland-india

Anything to keep in mind while submitting the passport and photos?

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

Jesusbaby

Sep 4, 2018
Hello my September APR family, can anyone advise me on what to do. I just got COPR, However I would like to know how to get my fiancee to join me after I leave my home country. I chose not to include him in the process because of his business here. We had to wait for the business to grow before taking off. Would he be granted visa when I invite him next year after I settle down abit?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello my September APR family, can anyone advise me on what to do. I just got COPR, However I would like to know how to get my fiancee to join me after I leave my home country. I chose not to include him in the process because of his business here. We had to wait for the business to grow before taking off. Would he be granted visa when I invite him next year after I settle down abit?
Are you in common law relationship at the time you submitted your application? If yes, he should’ve been declared as family member or added in the application. If not, you have to sponsor him after you land in canada, assuming you are married or common law by the time you apply for family sponsorship. Check the other forum section for more details.

Jesusbaby

Sep 4, 2018
Are you in common law relationship at the time you submitted your application? If yes, he should’ve been declared as family member or added in the application. If not, you have to sponsor him after you land in canada, assuming you are married or common law by the time you apply for family sponsorship. Check the other forum section for more details.
We are not in a common law relationship or married. What other option do we have please? I want to know what to do before I move to set the ball rolling.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
We are not in a common law relationship or married. What other option do we have please? I want to know what to do before I move to set the ball rolling.
There is no fiancee in family sponsorship. Only options are married, common law (atleast 1 yr cohabitation) and conjugal (this is the hardest route and only apply to those with legal or immigration barrier). So you have to choose which you intend to apply soon.

Jesusbaby

Sep 4, 2018
There is no fiancee in family sponsorship. Only options are married, common law (atleast 1 yr cohabitation) and conjugal (this is the hardest route and only apply to those with legal or immigration barrier). So you have to choose which you intend to apply soon.
Is it advisable to invite him to visit like next year?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Is it advisable to invite him to visit like next year?
He can visit anytime but of course he has to apply for visit visa and get approved unless he is from visa free country. If you’re saying fiancee, why dont you get married before you leave? So you can apply for sponsorship later on.

Jesusbaby

Sep 4, 2018
He can visit anytime but of course he has to apply for visit visa and get approved unless he is from visa free country. If you’re saying fiancee, why dont you get married before you leave? So you can apply for sponsorship later on.
I really appreciate your prompt response. Really grateful. I would think that would be falsified information getting into Canada as a married person as against what my application was as being single.

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
the VFS form contains a section for biometrics where I can willfully submit the biometrics or chose not to submit them. I was not asked to submit them so want to understand what is the recommended approach here.

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
the VFS form contains a section for biometrics where I can willfully submit the biometrics or chose not to submit them. I was not asked to submit them so want to understand what is the recommended approach here.
It only needs to be filled when you are using consent form. You do not need any consent form if you are submitting your passports yourself.

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
did you order gcms notes?
No, I didn't order the GCMS notes. I wont be spending more money behind this.
Everything that IRCC could possibly ask for was provided in advance.

I just got this other message a few minutes ago.

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I guess, I just have to wait and see whatever their decision is.