+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
Oohh..it is ..its jt lyk a senior officer has to okay ur file nothing to worry..this s how it wrks evn fr backgroung n criminality feilds
okay, fingers crossed
Its so stressful as my 6 month is over and I am sitting with no info in my hand
My WP expires in July, hope all is done before that time

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
Hi everyone ! I received my GCMS notes yesterday and my eligibility is under 'Review Required' : 'unable to verify employer'. The company still exists, so I don't understand what's wrong.
Does anybody know what will happen next ? Should I give them additionnal documents / informations ?
Thanks in advance for your help !

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Now I would like to know if I want to do a landing first and then moved back at a later stage, what should i do? Will i be able to fly back to my home country and into Canada again? Is there any other documents i need to apply for? Travel document?

Thanks.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Now I would like to know if I want to do a landing first and then moved back at a later stage, what should i do? Will i be able to fly back to my home country and into Canada again? Is there any other documents i need to apply for? Travel document?

Thanks.
Yes, you must apply for permanent resident travel documents if you want to travel outside Canada without the PR card.

read this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Kech$M

Jan 7, 2019
Congratulations.....i hear once you have your PR card, you are good to travel in and out. Just keep a record of landing and travel.

Thanks.

gelaty

Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys,

My AOR is Sep 6th.
FSW-O (Russia)
Today I've got a ghost update - biometrics status has changed from "we have not received your fingerprints" to "completed" after almost 5 months of total silence))) However, that's the only change in my profile.
Keep hope alive!
I am also fsw-o/Russia/applicant, same AOR, 6th of September. But my status of biometrics still says "we have not received your biometrics",although I gave them in October 2018! CIC agents have not bothered to check them for 5 and half months, so frustrating.:(
Such update must be a leap for your application and first step towards finalizing. Is your status "we are processing your background check"? Since when?
I've ordered gcms notes, waiting...

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I am also fsw-o/Russia/applicant, same AOR, 6th of September. But my status of biometrics still says "we have not received your biometrics",although I gave them in October 2018! CIC agents have not bothered to check them for 5 and half months, so frustrating.:(
Such update must be a leap for your application and first step towards finalizing. Is your status "we are processing your background check"? Since when?
I've ordered gcms notes, waiting...
I am in the same boat with you. AOR 6th Sep. still waiting...

Reactions: gelaty and Nehaswn