+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
HI all,

My AOR was sep 21, medical passed Nov 13
No updates since then, just says reviewing eligibility and background check in process
I applied for GCMS notes yesterday as my 6 month ended, but i wont get GCMS notes till April?
Can someone advise what should I do? It's so frustrating to wait with no response at all

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
HI all,

My AOR was sep 21, medical passed Nov 13
No updates since then, just says reviewing eligibility and background check in process
I applied for GCMS notes yesterday as my 6 month ended, but i wont get GCMS notes till April?
Can someone advise what should I do? It's so frustrating to wait with no response at all
Call cic agent .. they will tell u where ur profile is exactly .. ask them abt eligibility security and criminality

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
Finally!!!

FSW-O (Indian citizen, applied from Ghana)

AOR- 11th Sept.
1st BG Change (from NA to we'll inform when we start BG check)- 6th Oct.
MEP- 10th Oct
2nd BG Change (We're processing your BG check)- 14th March, ie 3 days after 6 months
Ready for Visa email- 22nd Sept. which reads like this

" YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the

“Passport Transmission Services” section. "

Now, I have a couple of queries, if any senior can help me with:
1) I applied while i was in Ghana, however, i moved back to India. I've sent an email to CTD-Ottawa informing the same. However, i received an automated reply stating that they'll reply in 10 business days. But the problem is that i've been given only 15 days to submit my passport (in contrast to ppl getting 30 days. Also, I don't see any specific country mentioned in the email, where i should send the passport for visa stamping.

2) My passport validity of 6 months was on 18th of march. I didnt receive any ADR for new passport. Should i just go ahead and apply for a new one as they've clearly mentioned in the email that passport should be valid for 6 months?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone. Finally i got ppr
AOR 12th September
MEP 10th October
IP2 4th Jan
Ghost update: 15th February
Raised webform on 28th February and got a reply that application in process
Called cic on 12th March and was told that application was approved on 15th February and ppr was also sent which i didn't receive
Called again on 20th March and was told that they have rectified the situation
Got email on 22nd March

Wish you all get your pprs sooooooonnnnnn

Best wishes
Simar

Reactions: Ayanfejossy

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
Call cic agent .. they will tell u where ur profile is exactly .. ask them abt eligibility security and criminality
i did call them, they say everything looks good its just that its taking time at their end
they dint give any further info

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
so in my case it says
we are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements
You background check is in progress

so in which stage my profile could be?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Below is reply from IRCC when I emailed them..

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Does this mean ,i am in Security Screening?

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
Unfortunately after over 6months of waiting I got the bad news that my application was refused due to duties and responsibility not included in the proof of work experience. Has anyone tried to submit a reconsideration request?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately after over 6months of waiting I got the bad news that my application was refused due to duties and responsibility not included in the proof of work experience. Has anyone tried to submit a reconsideration request?
Did you mention your duties and responsibilities in the work experience letter?

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
It was not included, my employer doesn’t usually include it in their reference letters,
Did you mention your duties and responsibilities in the work experience letter?
i did not because my employer usually doesn’t include it in their proof of employement letter. I would have thought within this six months wait cic would contact me for a supplement document but there was total silence for 5months. Is it possible to ask for a reconsideration with an updated letter?

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
That means you didn’t write duties on your work experience letter? So your job doesn’t match NOC.